Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last

Thread: Effects Lists

Effects Lists

Since I don't want to post in another thread, I am moving the effects that I am creating to a new thread. I will update this thread as I continue to build effects for all classes. If anyone notices any incorrect effects, please let me know. If you use these effects, read the notes in the spell section for how to use. As you level a class, make sure to adjust the caster level as necessary for any effects that require it.

I have found that the forums only seem to allow a 5 attachment limit per post. See this post for the more effects.

Completed:

Feats
    Items
    Weapon Criticals
    Envoy
    Mechanic - Did not make any effects for Drone or Exocortex Mods. Added to my to do list.
    Operative
    Soldier
    Solarian
    Technomancer - Very few abilities can be automated here. I have made the effects I can.

To Do:

Mystic
    Archetypes
    Drone and Exocortex Mods
    Star Ship Actions
    Pact Worlds Weapons, Items, Feats, Archetypes

Note: The Feats, Items, and Weapon Crit xml is the same one as in this post. It has just been re-named for clarity.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blahness98; April 6th, 2018 at 17:38. Reason: Added Operative and re-uploaded Envoy to correct a few effect errors.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Sorry new person here....... How use/import the xml files you have provided here?
    ChumSlinger
    Guaranteed fresh, 100% Grade A Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by ChumSlinger View Post
    Sorry new person here....... How use/import the xml files you have provided here?
    See GM Actions -> Import a Character here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ter_Management
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There's no effect on deadly aim

Quote Originally Posted by Zgrunt View Post
    There's no effect on deadly aim
    Corrected this and re-uploaded the file. I got side tracked attempting to look to see how hard it would be to add a [BAB] tag for effects and never went back to it.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Finally got a look at it and damn, that's really efficient and good way of organizing it. Also helped me figure out how to solve my issue of how to implement a few homebrewed things I was wrecking my head over being new and all to FG.
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

Glad you are finding it useful. I haven't been able to work on the other sheets (real life sucks), but I should have some time this weekend to knock off a few more on my list.

If you have questions on how to do stuff, let me know. I'll be glad to help.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Added the Operative and had to re-upload Envoy again. It appears a few of the custom IFT effects were not working right.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Great work.
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

Thread Information