Starfinder Playlist
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Thread: Effects Lists

Why would you get yelled at? Effects are the same.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Have a question? Ask.

Dropbox Link To Maps Folder

Coming soon "Three Beers Gaming"

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    I'm probably going to get yelled at for this, but have the effects on the .xml's been updated for Unity or are no updates required; use as-is?
    My understanding is that available Effects are based on the ruleset coding. Other than essential code maintenance and additions required to sell new Paizo Starfinder products, the Starfinder ruleset is mostly frozen at its current state. There is also a major FG update that @Moonwizard just announced that is also preventing rulesets from updating until after these new changes are released. SW also does not have a dedicated employee developer for the SFRPG ruleset currently. @Superteddy57 is doing his best to keep everything functioning here until someone is hired to work on SFRPG ruleset improvements full time. If anyone feels I have gotten something wrong, please comment and correct my explanation.
    FGC Ultimate License, FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D all versions except 4th, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Personalized FG Store Link

Thread Information