FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

Thread: Effects Lists

Quote Originally Posted by Percias View Post
    What folder do I download these files to so I can use them?
    See my answer in post #3.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Im not trying to import a character I want to use these effects

Quote Originally Posted by Percias View Post
    Im not trying to import a character I want to use these effects
    That's how you use the effects - they are dummy PCs that you import and then access the effects on the PC actions tab.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I downloaded the files... imported them in the game... but they are blank characters with no abilities or effects. Any idea?

Let me take a peek at what is going on. I haven't been able to do much with these since my focus has been elsewhere.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Azoryl View Post
    I downloaded the files... imported them in the game... but they are blank characters with no abilities or effects. Any idea?
    I think you are suppose to use these blank character sheets to create your character. If I am correct you will just import a new character sheet aka "BLANK TEMPLATE" for each PC for the class you are trying to create. If am am wrong perhaps someone else can "explain it like I am 5" , because post #3 only explains how to import and not what to do with the sheets after you have them in your PC folder.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Some of the changes made to the SFRPG ruleset have opened the door for better "use of effects". The Actions tab allows more things to be created now. those sheets are not as complete as they could be "now".

I have been wanting to create a module with it all but since we can not re-drop spells or actions with the effects added so they can be exported it will be some time. If it happens?

Here's to hoping.
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

It looks like the Operative's Edge bonus "Operative's Edge (Level 1); SKILL: 1 insight" is applying a +1 on every skill (even if it already has a higher insight bonus).
    Is there an issue with the formatting or is that just a limitation of the program+ruleset?

Insight bonus can be tracked on the skills tab.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Yes, although I was hoping the logic would exist in fantasygrounds for it to just pick the higher number as per the rules. This way, if one bonus outpaced the other, it would automatically switch over.

Thread Information