STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Nice looking maps and website! Never have too many maps.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    This was just now submitted to Steam for approval. It should go live next week.

Thank you Doug!

And thank you Mortar

I'm very proud to now have an official module for Fantasy Grounds VTT up on the Smiteworks site 'Venmire Woods' uses 22 of the small size Meanders maps to allow users to enjoy unlimited quality forest map settings without overloading the FG program. The module includes a Random Map Roll Table and Visual Map Finder display so users can roll up random maps and quickly find the exact map they are looking for.

The maps include a Tavern interior and exterior for departure/arrival settings, forest blenders that lead into Snow/Ice and Desert, and an assortment of roads, bridges, 2 castles, 2 temples, a village, treetop map and more.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=IPFGANYMMPVW

Blog Entries
    Awesome!!
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    The meander maps are always great.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Hello - just wanted to thank those of you that purchased the Venmire Woods map module I made recently - your support is very much appreciated and as a result I will be submitting two more modules to the series shortly: "The Shard Roads" - an ice-based set, and "Sammerket Desert" a desert-based set. I aim to have them completed by Mid-July. Cheers

new fg mod samp.jpg

Thread Information