DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Just few questions about modifiers and effects, just making sure I'm understanding.

I'm just asking this to make sure I'm understanding it correctly.

The spells themselves come with pre designed effects. Do I still need to make a effect to apply any stats affected or damage being applied, or is that only required if I make a new spell.

The effects in the effects that on the left side are just buttons to say yes your dazed or asleep, dazzled, fatigued etc... but do not apply the effect (Debuff's or buffs) just the state on the combat tracker.
    To have the debuff's and other effects I need to create conditions with the required labels etc etc etc used within 3.5/starfinder and activate those on the target in question or drag it on the npc or character that is affected or is using an ability that triggers it.

And basicly any feat, item that has conditional effects requires a custom made condition effect.

I'm also assuming that the modifiers work the same way, I need to make custom modifiers for concealment etc etc if I want the effects to show up on the npc/character that is in that situation, that clicking the box, simply states the target in question is under it's influence.
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

The spells themselves don’t come with predestined effects in the spell. FG tries to parse the text of the spell to recognize keywords and make a best guess at the effects and actions needed. Always check that the effects and action auto created within a spell are correct.

The conditions on the left side of the effects window do add modifiers to the relevant actions. They aren’t just labels.

I know there isn’t an effect Wiki yet for Starfinder. But look at the 3.5E/PF one for examples of what modifiers conditions auto apply.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay thanks
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

Thread Information