DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: First Contact

But you could see if Smiteworks and Paizo want to offer it as a free (or $1, stupid paypal) download.

Is there any plan to convert and sell the starfinder society modules?

I am pretty much done with the conversion of Into the Unknown - except for the PC SHIP portion which is actually fairly key since a fair portion of the adventure is about getting the player comfortable with roles on a starship.

How far along are you, Octavious? I image you are in a similar place.

Last edited by Topdecker; February 25th, 2018 at 03:22.

Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    Is there any plan to convert and sell the starfinder society modules?
    I'd be happy with that, but would greatly prefer it if it were offered as a season and done annually.

That said, I am not sure how this stuff works in terms of 2 or 3 years from now with SFS. Does stuff have Paizo sponsorship as a Starfinder event or does Paizo concentrate entirely on the current season?

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    I am pretty much done with the conversion of Into the Unknown - except for the PC SHIP portion which is actually fairly key since a fair portion of the adventure is about getting the player comfortable with roles on a starship.

How far along are you, Octavious? I image you are in a similar place.

Hey Top, Im done with into the unknown and will set up a LFP and link to the game calendar in a day or so hopefully get a game going by next Saturday (My first one, so that should be interesting) . I want to run a Starfinder compatable comedy adventure I found in the near future, I have the first adventure pdf for it now and is hilarious "Redshirts Adventure into Absurdity" if I can get ppl to play a non serious game that is .

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...evels/comments

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Redshirts was a fun read, but it will be a pain to convert. My copy (from DTRPG) is not OCR'd properly. It would take a lot of time to convert as you do have to manually type everything in. And who has that amount of time?
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Redshirts was a fun read, but it will be a pain to convert. My copy (from DTRPG) is not OCR'd properly. It would take a lot of time to convert as you do have to manually type everything in. And who has that amount of time?
    yes that is a drawback (cant copy and paste).. so no way I'm going to type it all in ..I was however going to run it by the PDF only and type in the NPC into FG .. can take screenshots for the images,, so that way it wont be too bad to do ..

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Thread Information