DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mapping Software Object library....

I am currently toying around with MAp Tools and became impressed with how easy it was to only create your own organized library of objects, tokens and preformed chambers. As I get older I find getting inspiration is a tough thing to do. Any and all lists of names no matter what genre they play. You might be surprised at the type.

Blog Entries
    I assume you mean libraries of mapping objects? The Dunjinni forum was a very good resource, but it has pretty much died. In general is has been replaced with the MapForge forum; https://www.mapforgeforum.com/

The other resource you can check out is Cartographer's Guild, but it is no where as comprehensive. Plus the Mapforge forum objects are all released for free commercial use.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Somewhere there is also the csuac which is essentially everything dunjinni had when it was alive

Blog Entries
    Oh yea, the other one to look for in the Vintyri Collection. Which might be related to CSUAC...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I believe you are exactly correct

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Somewhere there is also the csuac which is essentially everything dunjinni had when it was alive
    FYI, the CSUAC can now be found here. But I believe it only included the early years of what was posted to the Dudnjinni forums.
    MapForge battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Oh yea, the other one to look for in the Vintyri Collection. Which might be related to CSUAC...
    Here's the link to that.
    MapForge battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X

Thread Information