Paranoia (Mongoose Publishing)

Mostly as a lesson in learning Extensions and Rulesets for Fantasy Grounds, I've started working on an Extension for playing Mongoose Publishings Paranoia.

At the moment, it's an extension for Dulux-Oz's DORCore, that may change to include CoreRPG if there's any interest.

Current Version: 0.6.1

The only thing that's been changed from basic DORCore is the removal of all non-D6 dice, as well as creating a custom character sheet.

I'm still working on creating a custom inventory for tracking cards (Action, Secret Society, etc)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dberkompas; February 11th, 2018 at 06:05. Reason: Fixed 0 node
    Ultimate License Holder - Anyone can play in my games, even using the free version of Fantasy Grounds.

That's awesome. I will definitely keep an eye on this. Paranoia is one of those games I'd love to play & host on Fantasy Grounds.

Wanted to say thanks for sharing your extension. I loosely modified it to play Paranoia XP (2004) and in theory compatible with Paranoia 25th Anniversary, Paranoia: Troubleshooters, Paranoia: Internal Security.

Fun links for a quick and easy game setup.
    http://www.highprogrammer.com/cgi-bin/mission_blender
    http://paranoia.polyatomic.org/
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Realms of Cthulhu (SWADE), Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

This is great! I would be very excited to see this on FG! Paranoia was the first RPG I ever played and only played it once. Years, and many many D&D games, later I've wanted to give it another go! If you are still thinking or working with this...please let me know. Thank you.

Thread Information