Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Not disappointed with you, with me. Or more directly with my stupid need to have a job that pays the bills! I mean if they just paid me and didn't make me spend time doing work I could play with maps all day!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

we're actually in the same boat, what I do keeps me so busy that I don't have time to play any games on FG. I'm trying hard to make space so I can.

The latest wave of Meanders 3: "Magic, Murder & Mayhem" - a 14 day campaign seeking funds to produce 48+ new digital maps - is now live on kickstarter.. Prepare to get freaky, crazy and downright gory with this gigantic expansion of detailed Digital Maps for your fantasy RPG's in each of the 3 main categories. Each map includes interior/exterior layers (roofing/rooms) and full furnishing so you can get the best of both worlds. Please help fund me to finish this new set of maps and a thousand new assets/vectors to go with them and make this the 5th successful Meanders campaign.

VISIT IT HERE

banner header.jpg

Blog Entries
    Maps! Lovely maps!
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thank you Myrdin

I love these maps, can't wait to dig through these!
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information