DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

1 Spot Available in Long Running Castles and Crusades Campaign

I have a spot open for one player in my Thursday evening Castles and Crusades game, 7-10 pm central every 2nd week. Pre-existing PCs are available but not strictly speaking required.

Come and experience the classic Temple of Elemental Evil, JohnD style.

Join a campaign that is highly detailed and fleshed out, and has been going strong since 2013 or so.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

It's a fun game...

hey John, if you still have room, I'd love to get in. Been playing some odd games here and there, particularly a Savage Worlds game on Fridays. Really itching to try C & C on Fantasy Grounds though. I have nothing but free time.
    Fan of Castles and Crusades/Savage Worlds, just about any rpgs.

I am in Eastern time zone and am fairly open most play times, but do prefer Evening or late night games.

Blog Entries
    Sounds good. Let me send you an invite to the campaign page shortly.

Also, please PM me an email address that I can use for between session communications (to the whole group).
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

D'OH ... I didn't see this

I had mentioned in another thread that if you ever got a spot in Castle Zagyg, to holler I should have said any of them hehe.
    But, yeah... probably couldn't do it anyhow. My son STILL doesn't go to bed without me reading to him or watching a cartoon on pad. I usually get him in bed 9:30-9:45EST (9 is what I try for but...).

So bummed. Now, on a Fri or Sat night, I can let things slide for him quite a bit... so please, I do not frequent here as much as I'd like. Pass word on to me through mail or my illustrious DM Mike if you catch him or he is in one of your games

Blog Entries
    No room left in the Thursday group at this point.

Will keep you in mind for Fri/Sat.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    D'OH ... I didn't see this

I had mentioned in another thread that if you ever got a spot in Castle Zagyg, to holler I should have said any of them hehe.
    But, yeah... probably couldn't do it anyhow. My son STILL doesn't go to bed without me reading to him or watching a cartoon on pad. I usually get him in bed 9:30-9:45EST (9 is what I try for but...).

So bummed. Now, on a Fri or Sat night, I can let things slide for him quite a bit... so please, I do not frequent here as much as I'd like. Pass word on to me through mail or my illustrious DM Mike if you catch him or he is in one of your games
    PM and campaign invite sent.

- John Diefenbaker

Hello, Im a new convert to fantasy grounds from roll20 and have been a cnc fan for years. i would love to play in one of your games on a saturday or weeknight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mordrene View Post
    Hello, Im a new convert to fantasy grounds from roll20 and have been a cnc fan for years. i would love to play in one of your games on a saturday or weeknight.
    Hang in there mordrene... I may be contacting you via PM in the near future. Or, feel free to PM me and we can chat to see where you potentially might make the best "fit".

Aside from that;

1. Welcome!

2. Congratulations on making the switch. It really is worth it.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information