FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Sammy West have a look at https://www.fg-con.com/events for a bunch of games - JohnDs Castles & Crusades game there is booked up but you can leave a comment asking to be waitlisted. You will also find a bunch of other game sessions. The West Marches games are great to get some gaming happening.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyWest View Post
    Are you still open?
    Hi there. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending upon how you look at it) all 4 of my campaigns are full right now. I've had a short layoff for the last couple of weeks, so it's always possible there might be an opening in the near future. If so, I'll reach out.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    I will be starting my campaigns up again in last half of September. There are / will be openings.

Current nights with the best chance of getting added to a game are Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from 7 to 10 or 11 PM Central.

Post here or PM if/as interested.

Point of interest; there is a large and growing demand for C&C online play that you'd never know about if you just frequented the FG boards... so this post is a way of opening up advance booking before I gather/fill remaining slots via other avenues.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

I am looking forward to it

I will be on vacation from 16th through 30th of August in case I miss updates or “check-ins”, that’s why.

Hey, JohnD, you weekly or on another schedule?

Blog Entries
    Probably every 2nd week for the most part.

- John Diefenbaker

JohnD runs challenging and consistent Castles & Crusades campaigns on Fantasy Grounds. Well prepared and dedicated to providing his players with a solid gaming experience.
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Blog Entries
    Currently just one (1) open spot.

Game will be on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of every month from 7 PM to 10:15-ish PM Central time. Starting up again on 09/28.

- John Diefenbaker

Hello, old school gamer here since 1978 with AD&D. But I never played C&C and would love to try! I want to learn and roleplay with those rules. I am currently in a Weds and Thurs night D&D 5e game and learning FG. I would like to run my own 1st edition AD&D or maybe C&C someday. I am PST time zone and can easily make those dates. Have high end PC with Blue Yeti microphone and Ultimate edition FG. Please consider me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StylinLP38 View Post
    Hello, old school gamer here since 1978 with AD&D. But I never played C&C and would love to try! I want to learn and roleplay with those rules. I am currently in a Weds and Thurs night D&D 5e game and learning FG. I would like to run my own 1st edition AD&D or maybe C&C someday. I am PST time zone and can easily make those dates. Have high end PC with Blue Yeti microphone and Ultimate edition FG. Please consider me.
    Hi there and welcome to Fantasy Grounds.

Right now, everything looks full on the player side (I always cap my groups at 8 players...) but, one thing I've long ago learned from on-line gaming is that not everyone sticks when they join a new game for one reason or another. So, it's possible there might be an opening this time in October. I'll PM you if that's the case.

Also, if there are any other nights of the week you're available, I may (or may not admittedly...) have something soon.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information