DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Hi coreyjkelly there are many ways to target.
    In the CT you can click the target icon and then you can drag a target over your target actor to set up the same thing as ctrl+click.
    You can also do the attacks with out pre-set targetting by dragging the attack onto the CT entry
    or by simply clicking the attack and dragging the resultant roll in chat onto the actor in the CT.

You could also try adding two extra and hidden 0 init actors to your CT window to make it long enough for the workaround to kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just tracked this down. It only happens when the list of combatants in the combat tracker is shorter than the height of the combat tracker window. If you shrink the height vertically, it will work again. I'll look into adding a long-term fix in the next release.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hello, do we have an ETA for this fix?

Quote Originally Posted by sotiris View Post
    Hello, do we have an ETA for this fix?
    It's listed as fixed in the upcoming release, slated for April:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...atchnotes.html

Quote Originally Posted by coreyjkelly View Post
    It's listed as fixed in the upcoming release, slated for April:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...atchnotes.html
    Perfect!!! thanks for the quick response

If you don't want to wait for the upcoming release you could try my Player Combat tracker Targeting extension that allows players a few more options when targeting via the combat trackers.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-CT-Targeting

It has been nearly 4 months since it was reported, any chance this is going to get fixed or has it been abandoned for now?

In our group we had no idea why only one player couldn't target, now after months of having no idea what was wrong on his side we now know it is just that the other players had smaller combat tracker boxes.

Not helped by it working fine in any window size for the DM.

This was fixed in the last patch. If you are still having issues then it is something else.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This was fixed in the last patch. If you are still having issues then it is something else.
    If a player has a combat tracker without a scroll bar they cannot control click targets. This has been repeatedly tested via lan on multiple of my computers as well as two players so far.

If it is a new cause, it is manifesting with the same result and workaround as the last one.
    Last edited by lostsanityreturned; June 6th, 2018 at 14:15.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    If a player has a combat tracker without a scroll bar they cannot control click targets. This has been repeatedly tested via lan on multiple of my computers as well as two players so far.

If it is a new cause, it is manifesting with the same result and workaround as the last one.
    I cannot replicate this under the current build.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    What version is the FG application you and the players are running - see this in the top right of the main launch screen.

What version is the rulesets you are running - both the main rulesets and CoreRPG. The versions are reported in the chat window when you load the campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information