Starfinder Playlist

Problems Iinstalling revamped module into existing game.

I have recently gone back and update/revamped/tweaked an old game module and exported it again.

I have no problems loading the newer module version if I load a new campaign.

If I try to reloading the revamped module into an exiting campaign where I had the old version of the module pre loaded, it wont work. I just get the old version of the module.

I don't want to start a new campaign as I would have to export and reimport all my Players character sheets, plus there are leap of notes and Maps notes I don't want to redo in the new campaign.

Anyone know what the fix is for this?

Rusty

Blog Entries
    If you exported the revamped module with the same name as the old one, and then in the campaign using the old one you need to "Revert Changes" from the module list. Then it will update any entries that you modified in that campaign to the new export module.

Take a peek at the Adventure Module link in my signature if you haven't. It has info on best practices, including how to update a custom module.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks - that's fantastic

Thread Information