STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

paizo account link

Hi,

I did link my account with fantasy grounds but it doesn't apply the discount from paizo

When I click on the help, the Paizo Account Synchronization doesn't appear

what do I do need to do ?

Also I can see the connection from Paizo
    Last edited by Dyark; February 10th, 2018 at 01:48.
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Blog Entries
    Which product ids show up when you sync?

The way it works is as follows:
    1. Link account to Paizo acocunt
    2. Refresh Paizo Purchases
    3. Add the FG versions of those products to your shopping cart
    4. Verify discount in Shopping cart adds the equivalent of the PDF for those products

If that is not working, please let us know which products and we can help look it up.

It work thanks
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

pretty sneaky guys. I even asked about updates on release today during Fantasy Grounds Friday lol
    Happy its released. Thanks for all the hard work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeast236 View Post
    pretty sneaky guys. I even asked about updates on release today during Fantasy Grounds Friday lol
    Happy its released. Thanks for all the hard work.

We didn't know how long the review would take... but I started pushing to LIVE within 5 mins of reading the email. Unfortunately, it came in right before I stepped away to eat dinner with the family and was actually about an hour later than it would have been otherwise.

I didn't know there was an account link discount thing T_T

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archamus View Post
    I didn't know there was an account link discount thing T_T
    If you own the PDFs and you ink your Paizo account you will get a discount off the FG products.
    If you dont own the PDFs and you link your account you will get the PDFs in your Paizo account after buying the FG product.

I refreshed my link as stated above, but I am only seeing a 9.99 discount on each item. Is that correct? If we ordered the hardback items from Paizo it only gives us the PDF discount?

Ahh I see it now - it truly only gives the PDF discount so we have to purchase the rule set for 50.00 and each of the AP's for 14.00.

That's unfortunate - The link was my selling point to my players. Not really interested in re-purchasing every over again.
    Last edited by Dissonance1979; February 11th, 2018 at 22:53.

Dissonance, I am sorry you feel that way, but the effort to produce the FG versions is significant, and the automation built in is also non-trivial. Your players will not have to make the purchases. You can share your material with them any time they are connected to your game server.

I like to think of it this way: people buy books and read them. They do not expect a discount when they go to the movie of the same material. In this case, at least you get a discount.

Blog Entries
    Note that the price for each of the Adventures for Dead Suns AP 1 through 3 is only $7 each if you already own the PDF. You get 15.99 off from the 22.99 listed price on those.

Thread Information