5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Blog Entries
    Ho good people - FG Con is on in 3 days time.
    Stacks of games running - over 350 player bookings so far.
    Come and join in the fun.
    D&D is definitely the king this time around but soe other great sessions too including Savage Worlds, Pathfinder and more.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    The Savage Mojo group has only a few seats left on Saturday. https://www.fg-con.com/events/relic-stumbling/ Better get over and sign up quickly, time is running out

Reminder to GMs

Try not to make changes to your event at this point - unless you absolutely have to. Even changing a little bit of text in the description causes the event to be put in Pending mode and removed from the event list. It can take the FG Con admins a few hours to review and re-publish your event - during which time no new people can sign up, or existing players think it might have disappeared.

If you need to impart an update or some useful info - put it in the comments.

Thanks to all GMs for running events at FG Con 12. GM event submission ends today (Tuesday 10th).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ahhh I just noticed that there is a FG Con. No one is running Star Wars, which is a shame! I was going to go ahead and run a Star Wars game, but I just saw GM registration ended Tuesday. Ah well, October it is then!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Camasi View Post
    Ahhh I just noticed that there is a FG Con. No one is running Star Wars, which is a shame! I was going to go ahead and run a Star Wars game, but I just saw GM registration ended Tuesday. Ah well, October it is then!
    I may have a Star Wars session you can join in 7 hours - if interested send me your email via PM. No guarantees but there is a possibility...

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is a more technical question about Discord.

Are we, as GMs, to create our own discord space or should be using a game channel or what? I was going to send a message to players, but I don't know exactly what to say.

Blog Entries
    All GMs will be emailed instructions this week - towards the latter half -

Please remember that all games will run on the Fantasy Grounds Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VKbhkSt
    Make sure you have followed and accepted that invitation yourselves before-hand.

From Thursday you will have permission to create your own Voice channel under the FG CON Game Channels heading.

And your name (required) and if room you can add a few words to describe your session name (not required)
    Set the channel to Voice, do not select Private and then click Create Channel
    You can create a sub-channel within this one for private discussions with individual players if needed

If you remember to please delete your channel once it is no longer required (they will all be cleaned up post the Con anyway if you forget).

Thanks, I will be calm now

Thread Information