DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

FG Con 12 - Friday April 13th to Sunday April 15th - Add Events!

This is just a very quick announcement to let people know of the official dates for FG Con 12.

It will be Friday the 13th (oooooohhhhhh) April to Sunday 15th. Starting around 5pm New Zealand time on the Friday and ending around midnight Hawaii time on the Sunday - over 72 hours of gaming.

So, block out that weekend... Get your game(s) on!

GM Event entry is now open. Player registration will start Friday March 23rd, 12 noon UTC 0 - so you have 4 weeks to get your events submitted!

GM Event Guidelines here: https://www.fg-con.com/information/gm-guidelines/ (Including the link to add a new event)

We hope to have offical support for various organized play campaigns - details to come.

A few things to keep in mind for FG Con:
    1) Run the games using Fantasy Grounds, and the “live” setting. The GM should have a minimum of a GM/Standard license - SmiteWorks upgrade Standard/GM licenses to Ultimate for the period of the convention. With a standard license you can GM any players for the convention - with or without licenses.
    2) Run each session in a designated time slot - the length and start time is up to you. Keep to this time slot to allow players the chance to take part in as many events as possible - try to start on time and don't overrun!
    3) Use the FG Con website and event booking system. You can advertise events elsewhere (we encourage that), but all event listings and player booking have to be through the FG Con site. GMs are required to enter their own events so that they have full access to player bookings for review and communication. GMs are required to communicate with their players for pre-event confirmation and coordination.
    4) Use the FG Con designated Discord server for in-session communications.
    5) Only run games during the weekend of Friday 13th – Sunday 15th April.
    6) Abide by the instructions and directions of the FG Con admin team.

More info to come in due course...
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 24th, 2018 at 06:24.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I will schedule days off now! Definitely DMing and playing!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Blog Entries
    Discord? Will there still be the ability to create game channels and such like we had with the community TeamSpeak server?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Discord? Will there still be the ability to create game channels and such like we had with the community TeamSpeak server?
    Am working on logistics of Discord right now.
    A much as I prefer Teampseak there is far more traffic on the FG Discord server and will likely be overall easier to utilise that resource.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I passed this information on to the team at Savage Mojo. Clyde and I will both be running games again at this FG-Con, this gives us plenty of time to come up with something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    I passed this information on to the team at Savage Mojo. Clyde and I will both be running games again at this FG-Con, this gives us plenty of time to come up with something new.
    That's fantastic! Thanks very much.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Fantasy grounds College Checking in...! Rallying the troops, making plans, forming teams. Talk to you all soon... @Trenloe, I would like to chat with you someday soon.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I am in a few weekly games that use Discord and FG, and I have so much less trouble with it than I did with TeamSpeak.
    Aletheia
    Dreamer, fangirl, gamer chick, and all-around geek.

"No matter where you go, there you are."
    "Egon, your mucus."
    "It's really just a bunch of wibley-wobbly timey-wimey . . . stuff."
    "I am burdened with glorious purpose ..."
    "We gotta go to the crappy town where I'm the hero!"
    "When you can't run anymore, you crawl; and when you can't crawl, you find someone to carry you."

Blog Entries
    I use them both. Never had trouble with either of them. Just curious as to the reason for the switch

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information