DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Adding to what Zacchaeus said above, you can also click and drag using the middle mouse button.
    It's using the middle mouse button that he doesn't like
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It's using the middle mouse button that he doesn't like
    Whoops. Didn't realize it was a zombie thread. (I was responding to the OP and only skimmed the post that resurrected it.) That'll teach me to not pay attention.

So I had the same question. But after reading, everyone seems to think its not possible or we should just deal with it. But what about an extension that simply tells maps where to open on the screen, setting a specific pixel height and width. While this wouldn't lock the screen it would open every single map in the same area and if you had to reset a map screen the process would simply be to close it then re-open it. The major slow down in my games seems to be the required preciseness of my clicks and grabs and resulting re-alignment when I fail at preciseness. My eyes aren't great but neither are the window and icon boundaries. I realize classic isn't the future but I'm a paying customer too. Unfortunately, I have no scripting experience but I'd be willing to learn if my idea has merit and seems possible. Can someone with the experience I lack objectively weigh in please? Thank you.

Blog Entries
    celestian has I think an extension that opens all <<insert data type here>> in the same window as the previous one. Eg you open an image and it closes any other image you have open and puts the new one in the same spot. Might help...

That's great! I'll take a look. And thank you!

I use both Single Window (I've excluded Image Windows, and if you hold down 'control' when clicking it overrides the single window functionality):

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...G-SingleWindow

and Window Saver X (just for restoring my start state for each session - /wsx restore )

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-X-Extension

With both these in place and a basic start campaign saved, I find window control is just a matter of setting up positions, then saving each window type to my hotkeys (stories, images, spells etc.) and using the hotkeys to open a close windows in their pre set positions. I only do this once and this becomes my start campaign (I just copy and rename it for a new campaign).

I hope that makes sense and is some help.

Cheers,

Simon

Thread Information