5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by viviolay View Post
    Hello! I was wondering if this extension was being maintained and if there were plans to port it to FGU?
    I was messing with it to classic and really appreciate the functionality added by this extension
    The author of the extension han't been active for a while so in those circumstances I'd suggest that no it isn't being maintained nor will a Unity version be produced at this time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The author of the extension han't been active for a while so in those circumstances I'd suggest that no it isn't being maintained nor will a Unity version be produced at this time.
    Turns out the version as it is now is compatible with Unity - it just needed that one 0 deleted that DoubleDanGaming suggested earlier. I edited the extension xml with the change and now am able to load the extension without getting an error at the launcher screen.

I did a quick test of some of the functions by forging a few item and it did the gold adjusting, weight adjusting, and strength requirement addition alright. I would say make sure to follow the way the author said to write the functions for changes you wanna make (I got a nil error cause I didn't enter something correctly when forging).

Till the author gets back, here is the extension with that small edit for those who want to use it in Unity. (will remove when author is back and can update - no further support from me can or will be provided as basic edits are the extent of what I can do when tinkering with extensions)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

Thread Information