DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 95 of 110 First ... 45859394959697105 ... Last
    I have provided Samarex a fix for the Campaign Setup issue
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Delete the Longarm proficiency out of your feats list and Proficiency list and then add it again to the proficiency list only and let me know.
    i tried :
    First: Change the proficiency from Longarm to Long Arms because the weapon is write this way.
    Second: Quit and add it again, thinking it was an update problem mine or type class, but no.
    third: I make a soldier, to check that it is not a problem from class o fear, dont work, isnīt a problem from character.

I donīt know to program, but i think the problem is in the fist point. in how the feat recognize the weapon and how write it in the weapon.
    It is an assumption, because I am not sure for i not knowing how to program.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwolffield View Post
    i tried :
    First: Change the proficiency from Longarm to Long Arms because the weapon is write this way.
    Second: Quit and add it again, thinking it was an update problem mine or type class, but no.
    third: I make a soldier, to check that it is not a problem from class o fear, dont work, isnīt a problem from character.

I donīt know to program, but i think the problem is in the fist point. in how the feat recognize the weapon and how write it in the weapon.
    It is an assumption, because I am not sure for i not knowing how to program.

I do know the program. Why don't you share your character xml (as I suggested) and I will take a look at what was done wrong.
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi.
    Its seem as the grenade item (any type ex: frag, smoke, etc) when added to the inventory create a actions in the weapon tab with the wrong base attack bonus (supposed to be thrown-strength but use ranged-dexterity).

Thanks.

here.
    Here you go.

Steps to fix.
    1) Remove Longarm Proficiency under Feats and Proficiency
    2) Add Longarm Proficiency under Proficiency
    3) Remove longarm weapon from inventory
    4) Add longarm back to inventory
    5) test = win
    Attached Files Attached Files
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Here you go.

Steps to fix.
    1) Remove Longarm Proficiency under Feats and Proficiency
    2) Add Longarm Proficiency under Proficiency
    3) Remove longarm weapon from inventory
    4) Add longarm back to inventory
    5) test = win
    YEAH, works, thanks, but i dont understand why dont work with a soldier create to 0. nevermind, i follow this steps again.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    The best option for new Campaigns is to just use tje GM book. I will be finding a way to update current campaigns to convert those Players version to the GM book.
    Everything is in the GM book and the issue of memory is not a issue anymore, so there is no need for the two versions of the Core rule book anymore.
    I just have to find a way to phase it out that dont require remaking campaigns.
    Leaving the player's book unloaded means I can't click on the question mark links in the actions areas of the crew tab of the starship sheet. I had the players and I all load them both and now it works okay but things are duplicated, obviously. Perhaps those links should change to point to the full Core Rulebook.

There was going to be a merge of the two books and this will be looked at once that is accomplished.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

YEAH, works, thanks, but i dont understand why dont work with a soldier create to 0. nevermind, i follow this steps again.
    Thanks.
    Not sure what you mean? I created a level 1 soldier and added the same weapon and I didn't have a single issue, without having to do anything special.
    aka Laendra

Thread Information