FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 91 of 110 First ... 41818990919293101 ... Last
    Dawn of flames AP-2: Eos Club basement.. 3.E.01. Staging Room

Sentry guns do not have AC values entered and do not have Hardness coded.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will get it updated soon.
    Madman..

Has been updated. Should be fixed soon..
    Last edited by madman; March 21st, 2020 at 04:06.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Are you refering to them not adding up when leveling or not auto selecting?
    I had to change it to manual select (Go to edit mode on the Skills tab and select the bubble for each skill)
    This was becouse there are Alternate abilities for the Operative that replace getting free skills so had to have a way to tuen them off.
    checked the link from previous post that showed this.. thank you for the answer.. sorry i missed it previously

I notice on the computer upgrade it is missing the Range addon.

My players are receiving error messages when attempting to add their class to their Starfinder character sheet.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:187:createChild:Invalid argument 1

I have been unable to recreate the error on my end but at least two of them are encountering the same error.

They are running 3.3.10 FREE and I am running 3.3.10 ULTIMATE.

The only modules I have loaded are the GM and player versions of the Starfinder Core Rulebook.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

See here for a workaround. Though I thought that has been fixed with the latest update.

I was taking a look at Dawn of Flame AP book 1 of 6 (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO7213FG) and have a few questions:
    1. I don't see the 1st encounter (Event 1: Leviathan Rising (CR 2) Augmented Fire Whale) fully setup with a Starfield map with encounter/story pins. Do I need to setup this encounter manually?
    2. Is the Whale Ship ready for combat or do I need to prepare the ship manually? I know FG SF Ship Combat was recently added.
    3. Where is the PCs' ship for Fire Whale combat? The AP does state: The players can make their own tier 1 vessel, which should have guest quarters and at least one cargo hold. Otherwise, they can use a tier 1 ship, from the Starfinder Core Rulebook.
    4. If I need to setup the encounter manually, how do I go about doing so? Where can I find the Starfield map etc.?
    Last edited by jrock1; March 18th, 2020 at 21:00.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    See here for a workaround. Though I thought that has been fixed with the latest update.
    I will take a look, the fix was for Race, Will make a update for Class also.
    But the Sharing work around should work for Class also.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

OK, so after reviewing the PDF. It does not appear to include a map for this encounter. As such one is not in the module. The SFRPG ruleset does not allow for starship encounters to work the same way as normal encounters. One is therefore not provided. All the stats for the Whale should work in the Starship Combat Tracker like a normal starship would.

"The players can make their own tier 1 vessel, which should have guest quarters and at least one cargo hold. Otherwise, they can use a tier 1 ship, from the Starfinder Core Rulebook."

This would be part of your prep as the GM for the campaign. It is the tie in to the story.

If at some point the Starships can be added as encounters I will add it.

So Find an Image ...
    https://www.google.com

Add the hex grid, and go through the encounter as you would with any other encounter or starship combat.

Hope this Helps.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information