DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 82 of 110 First ... 3272808182838492 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThatAllUGot View Post
    I also cannot drop my drift engine or power core onto starship build sheet.
    Could you please provide the steps you took to cause this to happen. Unable to reproduce.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

What does your strength have to be to not get the -2 modifier on attack rolls. My bulk carry is less than half of strength and i am still getting -2.
    Can you PM your character XML so I can take a look?
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Hi, I observed an issue with the Weapon Specialization feat. The damage wasn't being applied to my Operative's (can't confirm other classes atm) small arm (zero, frostbite class). My Operative is Level 8; therefore, the damage bonus should be +4 for said small arm, but may be different depending on the weapon type. Can you check on this? Note that the classes' weapon proficiencies grant specialization at a certain class level automatically.
    Specialization has not been automated yet, its on our list for near future.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

What does your strength have to be to not get the -2 modifier on attack rolls. My bulk carry is less than half of strength and i am still getting -2.
    Check to make sure you arent a tiny creature trying to use some huge weapon out of your strength abilities, also try removing and re-adding proficiencies with said weapon.

I also cannot drop my drift engine or power core onto starship build sheet.
    If your getting a "WARNING: Adding 'Signal Basic' to (Ship name) - starship size is not supported" Error, i was having the same problem and was able to circumvent this by creating a custom starship item by
    drag-dropping into the starship item's window
    unlocking the stats, and then altering the "Max. Size" Variable to "Colossal" and just use that for my drift engine

Not sure if this is the right place to post Starfinder AP issues, but I just came across one... I just purchased Dawn of Flame AP1 "Fire Starters," and there is a miss-print for 0.01.14. Psolarium, it reads the same as 0.1.15. Seeker Shelter. Psolarium has it's own description on page 43 of the AP. Can this be corrected please?

PROFESSION skill on character has un-resolvable link

When a PC adds a Profession to their character, if you click on the link on the character sheet, you get the message "Unable to find skill record with the correct name". As there is an entry in the players handbook for "Profession", the link created on the sheet should point to their.

WORKAROUND:
    This is a MINOR inconvenience as the user can look up the skill on the player handbook

Thanks for pointing that out. (Fire Starters) I will get it fixed..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post
    When a PC adds a Profession to their character, if you click on the link on the character sheet, you get the message "Unable to find skill record with the correct name". As there is an entry in the players handbook for "Profession", the link created on the sheet should point to their.

WORKAROUND:
    This is a MINOR inconvenience as the user can look up the skill on the player handbook
    I will have to figure out something for this as players will rename the skill so it loses it link.
    But until I get that if you have the player create a extra Profession skill and the add (Int), (Wis) or (Cha) which ever apples to the name (leave it 0 ranks) they can use that one to get the Desc pop-up.

I have added it to the list to Fix.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Considering it is the first ship you will probably build as starting character it might be a priority to get the signal basic drift engine working to fit on explorer frame.

Considering it is the first ship you will probably build as starting character it might be a priority to get the signal basic drift engine working to fit on explorer frame.
    Fixed in v 1.2.2
    aka Laendra

Thread Information