Starfinder Playlist
Page 52 of 110 First ... 242505152535462102 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mfairchild365 View Post
    I looked all over for this, but I can't find the "sickened" condition. Am I just missing it?
    It's not in the effects window. As it's exactly the same as in Pathfinder however, you can just add a custom effect with just "sickened". DO NOT put any -2 modifiers after sickened yourself as that will apply them two times: -2 by the "baked-in" PF-sickened and one by the -2 you specified (happened to me). So just make a new effect with "sickened" and nothing else in it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    It's not in the effects window. As it's exactly the same as in Pathfinder however, you can just add a custom effect with just "sickened". DO NOT put any -2 modifiers after sickened yourself as that will apply them two times: -2 by the "baked-in" PF-sickened and one by the -2 you specified (happened to me). So just make a new effect with "sickened" and nothing else in it for now.
    This is correct, it is baked into the system. The conditions should be in the button that looks like a sick guy and if hovered over will have the "Effects" mouse over text. You can then drag the conditions you need onto the person using the combat tracker. Or you can type the name in a blank effect and it will do the same thing.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    I have added it to the effects list it was not in the data common
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    I have added it to the effects list it was not in the data common
    That is great. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mfairchild365 View Post
    That is great. Thank you!
    I am now going thru the effects list 1 by 1 to see which ones are not already coded to work. Sickened was already coded so it works. I will get the rest of the effects that are missing the code coded in.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

I am now going thru the effects list 1 by 1 to see which ones are not already coded to work. Sickened was already coded so it works. I will get the rest of the effects that are missing the code coded in.
    Check my effects post. That has everything that is currently in and my fixed. Think it is the start of the 3rd page.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Check my effects post. That has everything that is currently in and my fixed. Think it is the start of the 3rd page.
    Yep I will, right now Im working on fixing the attack n damage side of things I found that for weapons that had multiple types of damage that they were only reporting one. I have got it reporting all types correct now, just adjustung the critical report so I can get it decide if you get the critical effect or not. If you do I will have it apply the effect to the target also.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Yep I will, right now Im working on fixing the attack n damage side of things I found that for weapons that had multiple types of damage that they were only reporting one. I have got it reporting all types correct now, just adjustung the critical report so I can get it decide if you get the critical effect or not. If you do I will have it apply the effect to the target also.
    Ok been working on the Effects Coding. Here is what I got so far.
    1- Weapons will now show Critical Effect in the Damage string of the weapon on the Actions Tab [I.E 1d8 S,Bleed 1d4].
    2- Weapons with more than 1 Damage Type will now display Both types in the damage report in chat [see attachment].
    3- If Roll is a Critical Hit then the Critical Effect (if any) will display at the end of the damage report. [see attachment].
    I will now work on getting the Effect to automatically apply to the target.

Once I got that working I will go thru all the Critical Effects and make sure they all Automatically apply with a Critical Hit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Looking really good. Can’t wait to have these to try out in game. Now I just need to get my players to embrace the tech instead of holding on to the paper and pencil and manual dice rolls.

Revision 1.0.11 is now Live and the first two messages in the Known Bug thread have been updated

Enjoy
    Last edited by Samarex; August 1st, 2018 at 00:47.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information