FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 110 First ... 345671555105 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by thebwt View Post
    The automatic attacks made for a weapon item being dragged into inventory don't auto-populate stats for a "base" stat.

Additionally it doesn't seem to reference base attack bonus anywhere in that windows. Nor can I find base attack bonus lsited in the sheet (I may be dumb though...)
    Seems to work, but there's nothing telling you what is your base, or giving you any idea how it calculated your dice roll bonus.

Also when you delete your class, you practically have to delete the character as the HP do not reset to their racial and non class relate HP levels. Adding and changing classes, just causes the HP to keep inflating with no way to delete or reset it.

AC calculations don't seem to respect an armor's Max Dex

and I'm realizing why base attack bonus missing is so weird... I don't think the character sheet has a combat tab.
    combat-tab.png

and finally, the character sheet isn't re-sizable.
    Last edited by thebwt; February 10th, 2018 at 15:31.

Doesn't appear that stamina points are being calculated and populated to the SP section. This includes the character sheet, party sheet and combat tracker.

Note: It appears you can get around the SP issue by manually adding it to the Combat Tracker.

Would be nice to have some consistency between rule sets. I usually only play 5E at this point so I don't know if its this way across them all. But its easier for people to pick up new rule sets if the interface is the same across places where it makes sense. Examples: 5E calls the button "Library" SF calls it "Data" even though when you open it it calls it the "Library". Would of been easier to just leave the button as "Library". Also, Why move the menu button in the combat tracker? Was there some reason it was not fine at the bottom with the other turn button?

Stamina.JPG

Stamina2.JPG
    Last edited by Silvah; February 10th, 2018 at 16:47.

Backpacks do not affect your carry limit. I was trying the industrial Backpack which is supposed to improve your maximum carry value etc as if you had an extra +2 str. The values did not change wether it was carried or not.

Lowering Strength does not lower your carry capacity...

Disregard it indeed does, though backpacks are useless atm.
    Last edited by Treviron Riaxx; February 10th, 2018 at 16:16. Reason: mistake

Intelligence modifier doesn't add for the skill ranks available at 1 st level
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Quote Originally Posted by Dyark View Post
    Intelligence modifier doesn't add for the skill ranks available at 1 st level
    It works at my end, did you forget to increase the intelligence for it to give +1 and up?

Getting Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:2395: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nClassHP' (a nil value) for the custom class I was trying to use.

I am also getting Script Error: [string "stat"]:1: attempt to call field 'isInitialized' (a nil value) when trying to choose an ability for the bonus when creating either a custom race or theme, entering a bonus is also a mystery, tried a bunch of different ways with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Treviron Riaxx View Post
    It works at my end, did you forget to increase the intelligence for it to give +1 and up?
    No I did increase it but still didn't register, creating a soldier
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    Getting Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:2395: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nClassHP' (a nil value) for the custom class I was trying to use.

I am also getting Script Error: [string "stat"]:1: attempt to call field 'isInitialized' (a nil value) when trying to choose an ability for the bonus when creating either a custom race or theme, entering a bonus is also a mystery, tried a bunch of different ways with no luck.
    Yeah making anything custom doesn't seem to be fully supported.... the only work around for now when it gives the error, is to use an XML editor, to open the database in the campaign, find the class/race/skill/feat etc section... and manually fill in the section that isn't working.

I had to do that when I was working on converting one of the setting specific races.. and the attribute adjustment section is broken... literally. So used XML marker to manually fill in the area. You'll have to do something similar with HP for class and probably other sections.... because there's strings missing for customizing.
    Last edited by Treviron Riaxx; February 10th, 2018 at 16:38.

Thread Information