FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 46 of 110 First ... 3644454647485696 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Extaminos View Post
    Why don't you already have pre-made starship sheets for the ships in the adventure paths? Since there is none I had to make one for the Hippocampus. Here are the bugs I ran into:

The AC and TL of the created starship don't match the stats listed for the Hippocampus.
    When I drag a weapon onto the sheet, the mountpoint popup will be empty. Or it will show an empty selection.
    If I cancel the mountpoint selection, it will still be added onto systems, buildpoint summaries, pcu summaries.

Attachment 23310
    Attachment 23311
    Attachment 23312
    The not removing it from all the summaries is something I bugged earlier in the thread. I just built the Hippocampus as well an my TL and AC work out from the book, remember what is on the book does not have your pilot ranks in it, assuming you have the pilot bonus set to 1 then it should be 15 for both (10 + 3 Armor / Defense + 1 Size + 1 for a first level pilot assuming they have a rank in it). I believe that the plan is to be able to drag in example ships from the books but it is not implemented in this very early sheet, it also does not automatically put in your pilot ranks based on the assigned pilot. Remember you will need to add the turret mount point but that does not explain the empty list unless you already equipped the front weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Extaminos View Post
    Why don't you already have pre-made starship sheets for the ships in the adventure paths? Since there is none I had to make one for the Hippocampus. Here are the bugs I ran into:

The AC and TL of the created starship don't match the stats listed for the Hippocampus.
    When I drag a weapon onto the sheet, the mountpoint popup will be empty. Or it will show an empty selection.
    If I cancel the mountpoint selection, it will still be added onto systems, buildpoint summaries, pcu summaries.

Attachment 23310
    Attachment 23311
    Attachment 23312
    Ok I am able to repeat the Bug and will pass it on to Zeph.
    If you add weapons and then remove the weapon to put a different one in the ships record is not clearing the slot so it thinks the weapon mounts are all full.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Revision 1.0.9 is now Live

Here is a list of most the changes made with this update.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post387983
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Starfinder core book REFERENCE MANUAL - Shirren and Veskarium ship style descriptions are incorrect. Most even mirror the duplicate errors that that I noted in the Pact Worlds issues I noted before. In fact, I had noted that all three groups ship descriptions were in error, but only Pact Worlds were corrected.

Minor point - there is no way to minimize the pc starship screens, they must be closed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Minor point - there is no way to minimize the pc starship screens, they must be closed out.
    Not sure what you mean by minimize.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by SLACKPLAN9 View Post
    Starfinder core book REFERENCE MANUAL - Shirren and Veskarium ship style descriptions are incorrect. Most even mirror the duplicate errors that that I noted in the Pact Worlds issues I noted before. In fact, I had noted that all three groups ship descriptions were in error, but only Pact Worlds were corrected.
    I have got the Reference Manual updated.
    All ships in the Reference now have the correct Desc.
    Starship NPC Desc are now included in the rest of the ships. half of them had no desc at all.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

"Fixed Level two Mechanics Trick is missing Energy Shield" is listed in the patch notes for 1.0.9 but does not look to have made it into the build it is one of the few items not marked as verified on the patch server. I tested this by making a new level two Mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Not sure what you mean by minimize.
    With an NPC entry or an image,, you can right click and minimize the window. You cant do that with the starship, you can only close the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    "Fixed Level two Mechanics Trick is missing Energy Shield" is listed in the patch notes for 1.0.9 but does not look to have made it into the build it is one of the few items not marked as verified on the patch server. I tested this by making a new level two Mechanic.
    Sorry I guess it didn't get pushed to test before they went Live.
    Its there on my Dev version. I will make sure its in the next Core Rule Book update. ( I am fixing some other issues with module and will push them all at the same time.)

And note The Modules don't always update with the Ruleset. So watch for the Core Rule Book to update.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information