DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 110 First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last
    Alien Archive is missing Space Goblin Zaperator CR1/3 and Space Goblin Honchohead CR 2. Alien archive shows a monarch which is from core rulebook.

The core version of the space goblin monark has name in all caps.
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Just wanted to bring this FAQ up to you guys in case you were not aware of it. It is an official post by Paizo. It explains some entries within the Core Rulebook but above all, there are changes. Significantly to the Starfighter area, but also some smaller ones to some class abilites and weapons. I would advise reading over the changes and the full FAQ. With the Starfighter area the main changes are made to the DC cost of the crew abilities. Engineering, Science, Captain, and Pilot really. Here is the link. (Samarex, may help you guys not to have to make some small changes later if you are aware of it now.)

https://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1hi#v5748eaic9w55

Version 1.0.7 went Live today
    See some of the Fixes here
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post384606

Thanks
    Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Just a extremely minor comment, Archetypes are in ALL CAPS as is the Space Goblin Monarch in Core Rulebook. Very Low priority just for uniformity.

Still has issue when a Monster runs out of hp once effect dying etc added, the remove item garbage can for the NPC itself doesn't show up on CT. Its not on the bug list just a reminder issue persists.
    Last edited by xanstin; April 11th, 2018 at 02:30.
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    Still has issue when a Monster runs out of hp once effect dying etc added, the remove item garbage can for the NPC itself doesn't show up on CT. Its not on the bug list just a reminder issue persists.
    Added to Bug list
    Thanks Xanstin
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Just a small interface issue.
    -- Text is leaking into the bottom border when it is resized. When this happens you click on the text
    instead of the border to resize/move.
    -- Unable to click top border to relocate window

Nothing monumental or apocalyptic.

Capture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by blfiller View Post
    Just a small interface issue.
    -- Text is leaking into the bottom border when it is resized. When this happens you click on the text
    instead of the border to resize/move.
    -- Unable to click top border to relocate window

Nothing monumental or apocalyptic.

Capture.JPG
    Good chace that will be corrected when Starships come out. But I will pass it on to the Starship developer just in case.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Good chace that will be corrected when Starships come out. But I will pass it on to the Starship developer just in case.
    Didn't know notes and starships was part of the same developer (missed it if it was in the forum), wouldn't have bothered posting after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by blfiller View Post
    Didn't know notes and starships was part of the same developer (missed it if it was in the forum), wouldn't have bothered posting after the fact.
    It wasn't immediately obvious from your post that it was a FG "note" that had the issue. Thanks for clarifying.

Is it just the note window or other windows that have the issue?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It wasn't immediately obvious from your post that it was a FG "note" that had the issue. Thanks for clarifying.

Is it just the note window or other windows that have the issue?
    My apologies for not being more clear... As far as I can tell, just notes, the others are pretty solid.

Ok I will look at it. I thought it was something ship related. I have seen some of whats comming but not all of it so when I seen ship tiers at the top I took it that it was it was ship related
    Last edited by Samarex; April 11th, 2018 at 23:38.

Thread Information