FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 36 of 110 First ... 2634353637384686 ... Last
    Considering they are working on it, but it is absolute new creation of a system for fantasy grounds, I would stick with the... "When it is ready line." They have to create a whole new module for Starship combat alone. That may take some time. Hopefully it is not too far off, but I wouldn't be expecting it soon.

In the item templates, they Jump jets is missing : level 2 item at page 205 in the book
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

On the descriptive page ("Other") for the Technomancer class, the Class Table at 5th level has the saves as +4, +4, +1 when they should be +1, +1, +4.

Quote Originally Posted by lordjeb View Post
    On the descriptive page ("Other") for the Technomancer class, the Class Table at 5th level has the saves as +4, +4, +1 when they should be +1, +1, +4.
    I have updated the input file it will be corrected on the next parsing .
    Its just info , The ruleset don't actually use that info for leveling so you should be ok.

Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

A few things from yesterdays game -

-Crits weren't showing up but I think that is on the list already (rolled a 20 with a +3 for 23 vs 13 KAC did not show crit)
    -When shots are fired from ranged weapons ammo inst changing to show usage
    -When NPCs received the dying condition the remove trash can doesn't show up.
    -Health Dots on tokens doesn't change color with Health loss
    -Effect with AC: +2 doesn't seem to work I would imagine due to KAC/EAC but those didn't work either
    -Custom Effect for Fire at Will to use once per modifier with SKILL: -4; SKILL: -4 doesn't work properly it does EFFECT -8 on the first roll then EFFECT -4 on the second. It does work properly for making a custom full attack using the ATK: -4; ATK: -4 doing a -4 on each one.
    Last edited by xanstin; April 6th, 2018 at 15:44. Reason: forgot last item
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    -Crits weren't showing up but I think that is on the list already (rolled a 20 with a +3 for 23 vs 13 KAC did not show crit)
    This is a known issue and I believe they are working on it.

-When shots are fired from ranged weapons ammo inst changing to show usage
    As far as I know, this has always been the case (for 3.5 and PF at least). It requires manual ticks to lower your ammo count on the actions tab and manual tracking of total ammo.

-When NPCs received the dying condition the remove trash can doesn't show up.
    You will need to expand the effects in order to remove these conditions. It is the icon that looks like a foot with wings.

Foot with wings.PNG

-Health Dots on tokens doesn't change color with Health loss
    This is also a known issue.

-Effect with AC: +2 doesn't seem to work I would imagine due to KAC/EAC but those didn't work either
    Appears to be working correctly. You will not see any changes on the character sheet, but you will see them in the chat window when an attack is rolled. See the following example. The first one I have AC: +2 on the character. The second one, I have the effect off. You will see a [DEF EFFECTS +2] in the first attack line, but not in the second.

Attack.PNG

-Custom Effect for Fire at Will to use once per modifier with SKILL: -4; SKILL: -4 doesn't work properly it does EFFECT -8 on the first roll then EFFECT -4 on the second. It does work properly for making a custom full attack using the ATK: -4; ATK: -4 doing a -4 on each one.
    Fire At Will should just be an ATK: -4 effect. The effect should be removed by the player after the attack has been made. I don't see where the SKILL: -4 would come into play (assuming you are talking about the star ship gunner action). But, in the skill effect case, you have two single use modifiers to the skills. The way you have coded the effect, the first roll will have both tags stacked upon it for a -8 total. Once the first roll is taken, there will only be a single SKILL: -4 tag left and that will grant the correct -4.

If you have questions on effects, let me know. I have yet to do anything with star ship effects as I don't know how the new combat tracker for stars ships will work. I can cobble something together in a few days to get some work arounds out there.
    Last edited by Blahness98; April 6th, 2018 at 17:10. Reason: Can't type.. clarified a few points.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

1. Comparing to 5E ruleset perhaps doesnt exist in PF ruleset
    2. Not talking about effects - when an NPC dies and reaches max wounds a remove item garbage can should show up. Verified in PF ruleset doesnt work in SF. (Aid to remove quickly from CT instead of using radial right click menu)
    Remove Item.png
    3. Bug
    4. Had a syntax error; working properly
    5. My hope was that it would work as if you put ATK: -X; DMG: -X it does the first then removes then the second. So to minimize clicks if you put a effect Fire at will or Full attack with ATK(or SKILL): -4; ATK: -4 it would use each separately one for the first roll one for the second but it appears that it adds all ATKs or skills together although removes each -4 after a roll individually. (ATK only worked for me because i had a syntax error, once i corrected had the same -8 behavior)
    Last edited by xanstin; April 6th, 2018 at 17:26.
    FG Ultimate License

1. Comparing to 5E ruleset perhaps doesnt exist in PF ruleset
    I don't play 5e, so I didn't know about this functionality. But, as this rule set is built upon PF, that is why is has not been added.

2. Not talking about effects - when an NPC dies and reaches max wounds a remove item garbage can should show up. Verified in PF ruleset doesnt work in SF.
    My bad, didn't understand what you were talking about. Nice catch.

5. My hope was that it would work as if you put ATK: -X; DMG: -X it does the first then removes then the second. So to minimize clicks if you put a effect Fire at will or Full attack with ATK(or SKILL): -4; ATK: -4 it would use each separately one for the first roll one for the second but it appears that it adds all ATKs or skills together although removes each -4 after a roll individually. (ATK only worked for me because i had a syntax error, once i corrected had the same -8 behavior)
    Yeah, doesn't work that way unfortunately. It would be nice, but the effects system just sees the pair of the same tags and does the math accordingly. Works great with different tags though.. Still, Fire at Will should just be the one effect and then have the player remove it when done. Granted, it is an extra pair of clicks..
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Yeah an easy work around for 5. just trying to streamline as much as possible Never have done in any ruleset duplicate type modifiers. Has always has been different types applied at separate times which obviously works.
    FG Ultimate License

For the Critical Issue. This has been fixed and will go out with 1.0.7 which is scheduled for this weeks update. It is currently on test server
    Along with that fix there are a few other minor bug fixes along with the adding of Archetypes into the system.

If you look at the Known Bugs thread the first post is known bugs. The second post.list bugs that have been fixed and features added that will go out on the next update.

Samarex
    Last edited by Samarex; April 7th, 2018 at 00:10.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information