DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 110 First ... 412131415162464 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There were no updates to Starfinder today. This is what was updated: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-on-2-13-2018

So I don't know how suddenly something that worked at the weekend now breaks many many things where there apparently wasn't actually an update to Starfinder products. Make sure you're running the "Live" setting, not test or dev.

Are you running any extensions?

i just bought the package and am experiencing the same issues he is. The only non standard thing i have up is the DOE sound extension

Quote Originally Posted by thecause80 View Post
    The only non standard thing i have up is the DOE sound extension
    Please try without any extensions and let us know if there are still errors. Dulux Oz (the creator of these extensions) has not tested/checked his DOE's against Starfinder as he doesn't currently have access to the ruleset (at least that was the case the last time I heard anything).

If so, please give details of the errors and how to recreate.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    i just bought the package and am experiencing the same issues he is. The only non standard thing i have up is the DOE sound extension
    Can you let us know some of the errors you are seeing so we can verify if that matches what we are seeing?

PC Ships is currently throwing an error and is waiting on a fix that should correct this and add additional functionality. We might push that in the next day or two.

The Items > Weapons and Items > Armor screens were broken due to a bug in Dead Suns 1 - 3 and we pushed a fix for those Saturday. To get the fix, you also have to UNLOAD and then re-LOAD the modules. I don't believe you need to right-click on the thumbnails in your Library to () Revert them, but that never hurts as long as you haven't customized the official content. It does a factory reset, so to speak, for the loaded module.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Can you let us know some of the errors you are seeing so we can verify if that matches what we are seeing?

PC Ships is currently throwing an error and is waiting on a fix that should correct this and add additional functionality. We might push that in the next day or two.

The Items > Weapons and Items > Armor screens were broken due to a bug in Dead Suns 1 - 3 and we pushed a fix for those Saturday. To get the fix, you also have to UNLOAD and then re-LOAD the modules. I don't believe you need to right-click on the thumbnails in your Library to () Revert them, but that never hurts as long as you haven't customized the official content. It does a factory reset, so to speak, for the loaded module.
    i think i found the issue actually, I had the old playtest stuff still installed, when i deleted those everything started working fine

Blog Entries
    i think i found the issue actually, I had the old playtest stuff still installed, when i deleted those everything started working fine
    Great news. There are still some bugs we are working through as well and we will push those out over the coming days and weeks.

Not sure if it's a bug, but I was testing the combat tracker... and when dragging player characters in it. None of the weapon info, spells saves etc etc... transferred in the combat tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Treviron Riaxx View Post
    Not sure if it's a bug, but I was testing the combat tracker... and when dragging player characters in it. None of the weapon info, spells saves etc etc... transferred in the combat tracker.
    That's by design. PCs are too complex to display all of the attacks etc. in the combat tracker - plus the details in the combat tracker are primarily for the GM, who rarely rolls PC attacks. If you need to do PC attacks, click the link in the CT to open the PC sheet and do it from there.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There were no updates to Starfinder today. This is what was updated: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-on-2-13-2018
    I believe there was one update for Starfinder (It updated for me)
    The Alien Archive Players Module has been updated
    Updated some of the PC Playable NPC races.
    -Added Speed values to those that were missing
    -Added some traits according to the Starfinder FAQ website.

Thanks
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Are the feats etc supposed to be editable. I noticed some parts of the content is read only. The things like feats are all unlocked and editable etc. (the corebook feats)

A minor issue, but I wanted to post it here: Dropping a "Laser Rifle: Azimuth" onto the inventory sheet marks it as a melee weapon. It's easy enough for the players to fix themselves, but I thought you might want to know, just in case.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Thread Information