FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 110 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Archamus View Post
    1. Add Race
    2. Add Theme
    3. Adjust attributes, but do not set the primary attribute, and do not close the attribute adjustment window.
    4. Add Class

That should populate things correctly.
    I also found if you or DM add the PC to combat tracker then long rest it will recalculate.
    Last edited by drakonin; February 12th, 2018 at 00:26.

Lots of the issues we had are listed in this thread already, so I know you folks are already hard at work on them, good on you. We had parsing issues with spells, but they were a bit different than what was listed here in the thread. My mystic player and Technomancer palyer had the spells dragged into their sheets, and the spells could target and cast on targets. Those with saving throws worked, and automatically rolled for the targets when the spells were cast. However, the damage would not parse, and there was no space to edit damage into the spell in the actions tab. We're still in early days though gang, I know you'll get it soon! Thanks for your hard works, and thanks for taking my money!

The NPC Abilities are not populating the modifier fields when you type in an ability above or below 10 .. it just stays at zero.

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Is anyone else having issues with CTRL-CLick targetting for players?

trystam,

If you are talking about CTRL-click within the player combat tracker, his was just recently identified as a general issue for any CoreRPG-derived ruleset, and is worked around by shrinking the player combat tracker to smaller than the list of combatants. A patch will be included in v3.3.5, when it is available.

Regards,
    JPG

Magic Items are missing (Drag and Drop)

Quote Originally Posted by Octavious View Post
    Magic Items are missing (Drag and Drop)
    I pointed this out too. Turns out they are there, but they're in the form of templates.

Hopefully this still gets added to the list of things to fix because I don't think the DM wants to have to add every magic item a player might buy.

Operative skills deduction : when you select your specialization, you get 2 free skill rank depending on the specialty, but it deduct the free skill from the sklii point list

Capture.JPG
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Templates for the magic items.. ok well ill look there thanks Archamus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyark View Post
    Operative skills deduction : when you select your specialization, you get 2 free skill rank depending on the specialty, but it deduct the free skill from the sklii point list

Capture.JPG
    Yes, You see that the 2 skill points are already placed in the respective skills based on specialization. I have added 2 extra skill points to the Operative.
    So a Operative actually gets 8 + Int + 2 Free.
    The 2 Free are automatically added to the respective skills based on your Specialization.
    The little square next to the skill are your free skills (mouse over).
    It is also configured for Multi Classing you can Still add skill points to those skills if you multi-class.

So in your Attachment your 10 points remaining should be a total of 8 + your Int Bonus.

Hope that clears things up
    Samarex
    Last edited by Samarex; February 12th, 2018 at 23:48.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information