Starfinder Playlist
Page 11 of 110 First ... 9101112132161 ... Last

Envoy Skill expertise tab

Looking at it it's filled of hashtagsbuild(theme name/skillname/proficiency name) I'm not sure how
    Attached Images Attached Images

Archamus,

We will announce patches as they are released. We will be having the developers working on Starfinder perform a set of fixes, and then push the update with a notification (probably here). It may be a day or two, depending on the developer's schedules this weekend.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Archamus View Post
    Does this mean that after clicking Update, this should work right now? Or do I have to do something special to update it other than click update? Or do you mean it is already fixed for the next push of the ruleset?

Just want to check, because it is still behaving the same for me right now.
    Its been updated to are system and should start working after they push it live.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Don't know if this is a bug.. Can't find anywhere to ID an item if the setting for Item:Identification is turned on (or did I miss something?)

The calculator for the CR doesn't appear

Isn't it part of it ?
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

oh, gosh... that's obvious in hindsight... now I can't unsee them. Thank you so much!

Default theme has some issues with the windows:

fg_sfrpg_default_windows.jpg

Red Header Bar - Does not expand to accommodate longer titles
    Smaller windows - the frame, header, and background do not play well together.

Quote Originally Posted by Archamus View Post
    Already posted this in another comment, but this results in the incorrect resolve points. The key is to NOT close the window for adjusting Ability scores. If you close it it is basing resolve points on Dex for every character I've made, going on about 20 characters now.
    I replicated these results with the character build I was having issues with.

OK so after trying multiple scenarios, there's still something wrong on the Skill/Stamina/Resolve population:

* If you drag your class over before you edit your Attributes, you get the correct Stamina populated, but your Skill and Resolve points are not correct.
    * If you edit your Attributes before you drag over your class, you Skill and Resolve points are correct, but your stamina isn't populated.

Also, a couple of typos I have noticed in Feats:

Blind-Fight is just listed as "Fight"
    In Harm's Way is truncated to "s Way"

Quote Originally Posted by Illrigger View Post
    OK so after trying multiple scenarios, there's still something wrong on the Skill/Stamina/Resolve population:

* If you drag your class over before you edit your Attributes, you get the correct Stamina populated, but your Skill and Resolve points are not correct.
    * If you edit your Attributes before you drag over your class, you Skill and Resolve points are correct, but your stamina isn't populated.
    1. Add Race
    2. Add Theme
    3. Adjust attributes, but do not set the primary attribute, and do not close the attribute adjustment window.
    4. Add Class

That should populate things correctly.

Thread Information