FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 107 of 110 First ... 75797105106107108109 ... Last
    Query for Starfinder ruleset folks: When trying to 'forge' a computer it seems that all of the items classified as upgrades and modules populate the equipment side of the forge rather than the 'item template' side of the forge. I assumed it would be like forging armor, where the armor goes on the equipment side and the upgrades go on the template side. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Cenotaph99 View Post
    Query for Starfinder ruleset folks: When trying to 'forge' a computer it seems that all of the items classified as upgrades and modules populate the equipment side of the forge rather than the 'item template' side of the forge. I assumed it would be like forging armor, where the armor goes on the equipment side and the upgrades go on the template side. What am I missing?

First off, welcome to the forums. Second, can you explain a little bit more about what you are trying to do?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    First off, welcome to the forums. Second, can you explain a little bit more about what you are trying to do?
    One of my players wants a tier 1 computer with the following modules/upgrades: control (complex), secure data (average), artificial personality, range II (not even in the ruleset, so I created it myself - and it works correctly [i.e. and upgrade goes in the template column of the item forge], firewall, and wipe. Currently, if you open the template to go into the item forge you can drag the tier 1 computer into the equipment column, but all the computer modules and computer upgrade also only populate into the equipment column, so it treats all of them as individual items rather than categories to be added onto the computer itself - as far as I can tell, anyway. TBH - I'm a novice user so I may be doing this whole thing incorrectly...

Yeah, probably needs to be looked at. Seems like modules should be treated the same as item templates as far as the forge goes...
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Spells that apply to both Mystic and Technomancer do not show up when you filter Spells by Class, example, if you filter Technomancer Spells, Daze does not appear
    aka Laendra

It looks like companion feature absolutely doesn't work. I can "create" companion, but I can not edit anything. I can not edit wounds, size, type. I can not even choose race from premade companions, because there is no any field to drag and drop it. But I see absolutely useless fields like armor for companions. Maybe I do not understand something, but there is a SPECIAL option for companions in PC creating, but it does not work. One of my players has a companion and her companion is not standard companion from Pact Worlds. Another player has sqox pet, but for him I can use NPC prfile after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnidious View Post
    It looks like companion feature absolutely doesn't work. I can "create" companion, but I can not edit anything. I can not edit wounds, size, type. I can not even choose race from premade companions, because there is no any field to drag and drop it. But I see absolutely useless fields like armor for companions. Maybe I do not understand something, but there is a SPECIAL option for companions in PC creating, but it does not work. One of my players has a companion and her companion is not standard companion from Pact Worlds. Another player has sqox pet, but for him I can use NPC prfile after all.

Did you follow this? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post460140
    aka Laendra

Thanks. It was helpfull.

Can that video be pinned to the top of the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    Can that video be pinned to the top of the forum?
    Consider it done.

Thread Information