STAR TREK 2d20
Page 103 of 110 First ... 35393101102103104105 ... Last
    Just got the following errors showing on the console after adding Pact World (Players) into a new blank campaign.

Fantasy Grounds Classic. Mac OS 10.14.6 Macbook Pro 15 inch 2017 with External Monitors. Fantasy Grounds v3.3.10 Ultimate (up to date).

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua"]:560: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua"]:560: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:323: createChild: Invalid argument 1

Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    PC Skill Sheet:
    - When setting Free skills, these are still being counted towards Available points to spend and so if a PC has 2 free skills at level 1, say, the Available field calulates to a value of -2. There is another data field appearing left of the Ranks field that is not editable. It is unclear what this is for.
    Are you going in to edit the bonuses for the skills and checking the box for free skills, or just adding ranks on the main skill tab? The former is the correct way, the latter is the wrong way.

Character Operations Manual:

Biohacker Class

PC with Injection Expert Proficiency can use weapons (incl. Long Arms and Sniper weapons - with the Injection Weapons Special Property). This is not being calculated in the attack - still comes up as [NONPROF-4] in the attack roll.
    Known issue
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Calchas View Post
    Just got the following errors showing on the console after adding Pact World (Players) into a new blank campaign.

Fantasy Grounds Classic. Mac OS 10.14.6 Macbook Pro 15 inch 2017 with External Monitors. Fantasy Grounds v3.3.10 Ultimate (up to date).

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:323: createChild: Invalid argument 1
    I'm literally able to load all of the rulebook modules (GM and Players, as applicable) with no script errors. If I could duplicate the error, I'd be able to track it down, but as it is, I am completely hobbled by being unable to duplicate.
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I'd think/hope these would be corrected before the production release of FGU; I'll let the devs answer officially. Although I purchased FGU, I'm still using FGC b/c of all the bugs and slowness of FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    I'm literally able to load all of the rulebook modules (GM and Players, as applicable) with no script errors. If I could duplicate the error, I'd be able to track it down, but as it is, I am completely hobbled by being unable to duplicate.
    No worries at all mate. I can't reproduce it now either. Must have been something weird at the time. I'll try a bit more later to see if it was something else I was doing at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Are you going in to edit the bonuses for the skills and checking the box for free skills, or just adding ranks on the main skill tab? The former is the correct way, the latter is the wrong way.
    We use the former method by going into the Skills Details.

We use the former method by going into the Skills Details.
    Can you send a screen shot of the Skill Details screen and the Skills tab? And maybe export your character and attach it as well.
    aka Laendra

I did not see a SFRPG Features Request Thread so I'm posting it here. I feel that this may be more a bug than a feature request b/c there's an action that exists on PC Sheets currently but not on NPC Sheets; more like an oversight that's contradicts the rules. The rule states (see p.155 AA): All creatures can full attack as per normal rules...if they can multi-attack, they do so at -6, but it is usually b/c of multiple natural weapons. So it is the weapon that determines if a full attack, single attack (unwieldy), multi-attack (natural weapon(s)) is allowed.

Attn: Starfinder Conversion Author(s)
    Seeing the rules as stated (above), many, if not all NPCs are missing the Full Attack action at -4/-4 (to each attack). PC Sheets always provides a Full Attack action next to the weapon that's added from inventory if the weapon does not have the unwieldy descriptor. Can you please update NPCs' Sheets (global change) to mimic PC sheets when it comes to weapons and their attacks, or make sure that all NPCs' Sheets include the Full or Multi Attack capability (per the weapon) as the Sheets exist in the system currently?

Background:
    While GM'ing SFS #1-02 - Fugitive on the Red Plant, on 4/19/2020, my players actually pointed this out to me (embarrassing for me) that when I was attacking twice (single attack x2 for a full attack) I was not including the -4/-4 penalty. That's when it dawned on me that full attacks are missing from all of the NPCs. It's hard enough on a GMs to read, prepare, and help players create/develop their characters, and keep track of everything, but then reluctantly have to check all the NPCs for any issues or missing abilities, spells, etc. that were forgone. Although it may be a challenge for the as-is platform, it would be very helpful to ensure the weapons are working as intended on NPC Sheets as they do on PC Sheets to help streamline the GM's actions.

Thanks,
    Last edited by jrock1; April 24th, 2020 at 01:08.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Hi, I observed an issue with the Weapon Specialization feat. The damage wasn't being applied to my Operative's (can't confirm other classes atm) small arm (zero, frostbite class). My Operative is Level 8; therefore, the damage bonus should be +4 for said small arm, but may be different depending on the weapon type. Can you check on this? Note that the classes' weapon proficiencies grant specialization at a certain class level automatically.
    I have found this to be the case with ALL classes, not just operative. Weapon specialization doesn’t seem to add class level to damage. I have been adding manually.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    I'd think/hope these would be corrected before the production release of FGU; I'll let the devs answer officially. Although I purchased FGU, I'm still using FGC b/c of all the bugs and slowness of FGU.
    Slow - yes - it is a big negative for our game - all players are new to the FG[C&U], including me (hard to believe since I have had the program for years and just never got around to using it - players here in a rural town like F2F play, but the isolation protocols have made my arguments much more convincing). I just jot down bug notes as we play the game. The players are good about it, being patient and all. We discuss the bugs/issues we encounter them.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Griffonbait; April 26th, 2020 at 23:06.

Thread Information