STAR TREK 2d20
Page 102 of 110 First ... 25292100101102103104 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargen View Post
    Under Spell/Ability Damage, trying to do custom setting on 'Multiple of caster level or ability' set to 0.5 it clears it out when you click off of it. Can you not do a .5 for damage multiple x cl?
    FGU current build as of 4/18 and SF Ruleset.
    Look for (CL / 2) instead (?)
    Last edited by jrock1; April 19th, 2020 at 16:52.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Can you try it after removing the player's Core Rulebook?
    Sorry no, removing the players core rulebook upon startup still get the same error

Edit - I disabled the pactworlds, when I disable the players core rulebook I no longer get that error. So for a workaround I can just make the DM version viewable
    Last edited by mkillroy; April 19th, 2020 at 06:31.

Here are my latest bugs for Starfinder-based stuff.

No need to respond to this post, unless you want to - I haven't checked if any of these are already reported.

Starfinder Ruleset Bugs, found during play session today - FGU

PC Skill Sheet:
    - When setting Free skills, these are still being counted towards Available points to spend and so if a PC has 2 free skills at level 1, say, the Available field calulates to a value of -2. There is another data field appearing left of the Ranks field that is not editable. It is unclear what this is for.

Character Operations Manual:

Biohacker Class

PC with Injection Expert Proficiency can use weapons (incl. Long Arms and Sniper weapons - with the Injection Weapons Special Property). This is not being calculated in the attack - still comes up as [NONPROF-4] in the attack roll.

Not sure if these are in the right bug report, so I will add it here and into the Starfinder Ship bug report:

- Party Sheet -> Ship Tab: ALL Skills for PCs are not indicating correct DCs

- Starship Space Map indicates feet not hexes in Against the Aeon Throne - The Reach of Empire (first ship encounter). It would be nice if distance was indicated by line from hex centre to hex centre.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    If it fixes your problem that would be the "why". I am asking if it does fix the problems. All part of troubleshooting issues...
    So, i did some digging...

Made a fresh campaign -> no error
    Activated Core rules, restart - > no error
    Activated Pact worlds, restart - > no error
    Activated Armory, restart -> no error
    Activated Character operations manual, restart -> no error
    Activated Core rules (players), restart -> ERROR
    Activated Pact Worlds (players), restart -> two ERRORs

Deactivated everything, restart -> no error
    Activated Core rules, restart -> no error
    Activated Core rules (players), restart -> no error
    Activated Pact worlds -> ERROR

I tested several modules in different activation orders. It comes down to this - Whenever i have the Core rules AND the Core rules (player) modules activated AND try to activate the Pact worlds module i get the error message. If only one Core rule module is activated i DON'T get any error when trying to activate Pact worlds.

This error occured first with the last update to the Core rules.

And it doesn't do any difference if i run with my regular account or my admin account on Windows 10.

I have noticed a bunch of graphical glitches in windows' content layout, this is often fixed with closing and opening those windows again, and again, if necessary. However, there are many windows with miss-aligned, &/or overlapping text/fields that can cause confusion and requires analysis - this can slow gaming down quite a bit.

The problem is screen real estate. Window docking and document tabs would improve this. I have made this suggestion already. I use 3 screens while playing 1.5 for FGU, and 1.5 for other programs being used simultaneously - I could probably do with 4 or 5 screens so that everything is visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    I have noticed a bunch of graphical glitches in windows' content layout...
    Can you provide a screenshot of the issue and what version of FG you're using (classic/unity)?

FGU

Latest version as of today.

Will try to get back into FGU and get you snaps of the issues.

Hope this helps - like I said just small glitches in layout (for the most part)

Thread Information