STAR TREK 2d20
Page 101 of 110 First ... 519199100101102103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mkillroy View Post
    Getting this error on Starfinder startup in Classic.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:323: createChild: Invalid argument 1

This happens with no extensions running and I load any purchased modules other than the core rulebook for DM and Players. As soon as I add another module I get this error. I have tried Pact Worlds, Alien Archive, Dead Suns Part 1. I deleted and recreated the campaign from scratch and get this right when I load a module. If I exit and restart and the module is loaded I get this message, but I don't when the module isn't loaded.

Any advice?
    Are you an administrator on your system? If not, try running it as an administrator user or "Run as Administrator". I am able to load up all the modules without any issue...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Tried that, Samarex is researching. It appears to be happening to all end users.
    1) Have all players log off
    2) As GM, disable Starfinder Core Rulebook (Player) from player access
    3) As GM, enable player access to the Core Rulebook
    4) Have players load the Core Rulebook
    5) Look again

If you still have this problem, in chat type /console on the client that has the issue and screenshot the results
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Are you an administrator on your system? If not, try running it as an administrator user or "Run as Administrator". I am able to load up all the modules without any issue...
    Well, i have the same problem as mkillroy. It started with the last update for the Starfinder core rules for me. I wasn't running FG as admin before - why should i do it now?

Quote Originally Posted by new_vision View Post
    Well, i have the same problem as mkillroy. It started with the last update for the Starfinder core rules for me. I wasn't running FG as admin before - why should i do it now?
    If it fixes your problem that would be the "why". I am asking if it does fix the problems. All part of troubleshooting issues...
    aka Laendra

but not the GM? Kind of a critical piece of information
    Both the GM and Players cannot see Solar Weapon and Armor Manifestations for the Solarian class. Only Samarex can see it for some reason on his end; he's researching to figure out why. Hoping to see a fix soon bc I was planning to run a game this weekend and someone wanta to play a Solarian. I suppose i can add a Solar Manifestation weapon manually for now, but i may miss something that the option adds beyond just creating a weapon on the sheet.

He's not the only one that can see it. I see it when I only use the non-player's Core Rulebook...
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Both the GM and Players cannot see Solar Weapon and Armor Manifestations for the Solarian class. Only Samarex can see it for some reason on his end; he's researching to figure out why. Hoping to see a fix soon bc I was planning to run a game this weekend and someone wanta to play a Solarian. I suppose i can add a Solar Manifestation weapon manually for now, but i may miss something that the option adds beyond just creating a weapon on the sheet.
    I'm new to FG and just noticed this issue as well. At first I thought I just couldn't figure out how to use the character sheet, but apparently the Solar Manifestation just isn't there for Solarians.

Yes I am and I should have said I went in and set both the updater and the regular exe to run as administrator just in case

Quote Originally Posted by mkillroy View Post
    Yes I am and I should have said I went in and set both the updater and the regular exe to run as administrator just in case
    Can you try it after removing the player's Core Rulebook?
    aka Laendra

Under Spell/Ability Damage, trying to do custom setting on 'Multiple of caster level or ability' set to 0.5 it clears it out when you click off of it. Can you not do a .5 for damage multiple x cl?
    FGU current build as of 4/18 and SF Ruleset.

Thread Information