Starfinder Playlist
Page 96 of 110 First ... 46869495969798106 ... Last
    Capture.PNG
    Typo in the Armory reference manual, should be Lungs

Getting this error while trying to add the Paranormal Investigator Theme from Signal of Screams 1 Module.

"Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:2051: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)"

Yes. Grenades use wrong attack bonus. Also, I want to speak about forging armor with upgrades. It is very sad, that upgrades are only templates. There is a category Armor Upgrade between normal items. And upgrades from Adventure Pathes are items! Also, when you forge your new armor with upgrades you must count on your own right weight, cost and free upgrade slots. Programm always counts only original armor weight and cost and use "0" upgrade slots even the final armor has free.

It seems that the (any one) Ability mod has to be changed to one of the six stats. create a copy of the Theme > unlock it > select the stat to use > then drop it on the character sheet.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Witchwarper has no grenade proficiency, but it has it in real. Spells known and per day are also invalid for this class. Also there is no formal clothing in the list of items. Darkvision for ysoki can not be replaced by scent 30 automatically.
    Last edited by Arachnidious; April 1st, 2020 at 13:50.

I'm trying to recreate Barsala the Biohacker and noticed the Character Operations Manual is missing the Genetics Field of Study option.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiTheWanderer View Post
    I'm trying to recreate Barsala the Biohacker and noticed the Character Operations Manual is missing the Genetics Field of Study option.
    Disregard. It's missing at the main screen when you select the class, but not if you skip it there and add it later.

I did, however, find an actual issue. Biohackers get 6 skill points per level + their Intelligence bonus. Barsala has an Intelligence of 8, for a -1 bonus, but the character creation module is only giving 3 skill points.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiTheWanderer View Post
    I did, however, find an actual issue. Biohackers get 6 skill points per level + their Intelligence bonus. Barsala has an Intelligence of 8, for a -1 bonus, but the character creation module is only giving 3 skill points.
    You might want to re-read the description for Biohackers in COM then...because it is 4+int bonus for Biohackers...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    You might want to re-read the description for Biohackers in COM then...because it is 4+int bonus for Biohackers...
    Hmm... Thanks. I had gone to an SRD, but not AoN and they had it wrong, as does the build for Barsala - they gave her too many skill ranks

Thread Information