STAR TREK 2d20
    Automation Bug:
    Product: COM
    Class: Vanguard
    Automation is adding 8+con stamina for each level. Should be 7+con.

Core Functionality Issue:
    Need capability for rolling ranged combat maneuvers, as well as EAC combat maneuvers.

Use cases:
    CRB: Dirty Trick specifically states GM option to allow ranged dirty tricks w/extremely small range+increments
    COM: Vanguard gains ability to use EAC for all combat maneuvers at 5th level.
    COM: Flare Solarian with Agile Wavelengths gains ability to do ranged combat maneuvers with 30 foot range with their EAC-attacking weapon.

Core Functionality Issue:
    Need capability for rolling ranged combat maneuvers, as well as EAC combat maneuvers.

Use cases:
    CRB: Dirty Trick specifically states GM option to allow ranged dirty tricks w/extremely small range+increments
    COM: Vanguard gains ability to use EAC for all combat maneuvers at 5th level.
    COM: Flare Solarian with Agile Wavelengths gains ability to do ranged combat maneuvers with 30 foot range with their EAC-attacking weapon.
    Ranged CM 1.jpg

Ranged CM 1.jpg

I think you can make all of those work.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Yep I did.
    Last edited by madman; May 31st, 2020 at 07:46.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I just noticed the 50% miss chance rolls above as HIT and should roll below. Same with 20% miss chance (Core 253)

See images in post#1084
    So are you saying 21-100% hits? That's as it should be. 20 or lower misses per CRB 253. Did you read that wrong?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I've found that for some reason any time a PC rolls critical hit damage it applies as "nonlethal," resulting in the targets taking on the "Unconscious," "Stable," and "Prone" effects instead of the "Dead" effect whenever that critical hit is a killing blow (my players are all level 1 right now, so more often than not when they roll a crit it's a killing shot). This happens regardless of the type of weapon used or the kind of damage it imparts. Regular damage rolls apply lethal damage as expected (provided that the "Nonlethal" modifier is not applied. That works as it should).

Quote Originally Posted by Dual23 View Post
    And that's fine. I should have said, that it bothers me because I wasn't sure if we we're doing something incorrectly or if it just wasn't automated. Now that I know, it bothers me...less. I appreciate the work. I agree with the other posts that I would personally wanted it automated if paying for a program like this, I assumed that's part of the attraction, the other part, and what we use it for, is connecting friends that are across the world.

Thanks for the update!
    When it comes to automation I have taken allot into consideration, at first I tried to automate as much as I could, then came across the community wants issue so allot was taken out.
    When it comes to automating abilities into the system first it takes allot to program them in but the big issue would be that not 100% of them would be automated and how would a player know what ones are automated and what ones were not. So you would end up adding a bonus that was already automated. So the decision was made to have them manual so the player knows what he is doing.
    Plus automated and editable is hard to do as to get something automated it has to go out and get the information then calculate to write the number after that if you edit the number it's just going to revaluate thru the automation and put it back. This is why most things have a Mod box for you to place a number in to be included in the calculation.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

The automation should occur at the time of leveling up and shouldn't continue to check thereafter. That should allow for editing/customization after the level-up automation. Basically automation should only occur once when applicable. Would that make sense?

Found something minor in Dead Suns 5 when running it: The Core Facility map in Pt 3 is set to 1 square = 5 ft in FG when in the module it's 1 square = 10 ft.

Quote Originally Posted by Transbot9 View Post
    Found something minor in Dead Suns 5 when running it: The Core Facility map in Pt 3 is set to 1 square = 5 ft in FG when in the module it's 1 square = 10 ft.
    Hi Transbot9,

Thanks for the report. Yeah, 95+% of the time the maps are of the correct scale (1 sq = 5 ft.). Every once in a while a publisher throws a curve ball and I totally didn't see that when I developed it for FG. I probably should have (thinking that the ship must be the smallest in history under the incorrect grid).

Nonetheless, it is now fixed. It should be in the TEST system shortly and will be pushed out in to the LIVE system during this Tuesday's production update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information