DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 110 First ... 891011122060 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by thebwt View Post
    AC calculations don't seem to respect an armor's Max Dex

and I'm realizing why base attack bonus missing is so weird... I don't think the character sheet has a combat tab.
    Attachment 22181

and finally, the character sheet isn't re-sizable.
    On the Main Tab you will see several Magnify Glass Icons, these open Windows for editing.
    1-Ability Score
    2-Combat
    3-Armor Class
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Kraken View Post
    Ok so this worked to fix the skill points and resolve. However, when done this way the stamina points are now 0 for both max and current. Adjusting the ability scores after dropping in the class had the accurate stamina points.
    Found the issue, I will get a fix in for it.
    But till then Do not set your Key Ability when you adjust your Ability Scores. This will be set when you drop your Class in
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    1. Its not intuitively clear, however Magic Items and Hybrid Items are listed under Templates so that they can be used in the Forge to merge with standard weapons, armor and items.
    2. You can change the caster type by clicking on the Book Icon once you have added your Spell Class.
    3. Make sure you follow the following order when you create your character, race, theme, class (repeat for each level).
    1. Not a big deal, but that does makes them unavailable in 'manage character'.
    2. Thanks, someone else pointed that out too, so I have that straightened out, although it should probably at least default to spontaneous casting.
    3. That wasn't working for me initially and I made a lot of characters trying to figure out why I kept getting different amount of resolve points when making different characters. I don't like having a bunch of windows open, so after I'm done with a window I tend to close it. So what I was doing was adding a race, adding a theme, adjusting stats in the ability modifier window that comes up, closing the modifier window, and then finally adding a class. If you do it in that order it is bases the Resolve Points off of your Dexterity mod regardless of what class you chose. However, if you leave the ability modifier window open when you drag your class to your sheet it calculates the Resolve Points correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    1-Drop Race then Theme.
    2-A popup will appear for you to adjust your Ability Scores. (Add your 10 points and close window)
    3-Drop in Class- and all your stuff should be correct.
    Already posted this in another comment, but this results in the incorrect resolve points. The key is to NOT close the window for adjusting Ability scores. If you close it it is basing resolve points on Dex for every character I've made, going on about 20 characters now.

Ammunition (Darts, Batteries) load onto the action tab as if they were weapons with no damage.

None of the Alien Archive races except for the Baratha and Contemplative have their speed populate into the character sheet when the race is added.
    Last edited by DMReckless; February 11th, 2018 at 03:44.

Based solely on magic missile, spells don't seem to be parsed and do not parse correctly when you tell it to reparse the spell action.

Creatures do not have spell actions parse either; just listed spells with links to descriptions.

Checking a number of spells now....seems to parse mentioned conditions, but not damage..... most spells have nothing parsed and no short description on any spells.....fly 1 has unconscious effect
    Last edited by DMReckless; February 11th, 2018 at 04:47.

Also on spells, when dragged onto a character sheet it doesn't add the savings throw information. Once dragged to the sheet it is missing in the spell description when you bring it up, and in the mechanics section of the spell where the attack roll is located.

Quote Originally Posted by Archamus View Post
    Already posted this in another comment, but this results in the incorrect resolve points. The key is to NOT close the window for adjusting Ability scores. If you close it it is basing resolve points on Dex for every character I've made, going on about 20 characters now.
    I have fixed the Issue with correct Key modifier. and adding of Resolve during creation.

Samarex
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    I have fixed the Issue with correct Key modifier. and adding of Resolve during creation.

Samarex
    Does this mean that after clicking Update, this should work right now? Or do I have to do something special to update it other than click update? Or do you mean it is already fixed for the next push of the ruleset?

Just want to check, because it is still behaving the same for me right now.

Not sure if I'm looking at it wrong but grenades and AoE type weapons don't seem to do anything AoE related.... and their damage values are missing.

All grenades just have a 1 in their damage tab... also tried using them via combat tracker etc... and no AoE effect etc.....

Grenades.jpg
    Last edited by Treviron Riaxx; February 11th, 2018 at 06:25. Reason: figured out how to attach pictures

Thread Information