STAR TREK 2d20
Page 84 of 110 First ... 3474828384858694 ... Last
    When tokens are locked (or unlocked), why can PCs request (or force) another player's move? Is there an option to turn this off or at least let the GM know that the request originated from a different player?

FGC, Live, latest Version available as of today
    Last edited by jrock1; November 12th, 2019 at 05:54.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    When tokens are locked (or unlocked), why can PCs request (or force) another player's move? Is there an option to turn this off or at least let the GM know that the request originated from a different player?

FGC, Live, latest Version available as of today
    I don't think that is limited to SFRPG. And there isn't an option that I am aware of that prevents another player from requesting/moving someone's token. The GM should confirm the move with the player before accepting the move (IMHO).
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    I don't think that is limited to SFRPG. And there isn't an option that I am aware of that prevents another player from requesting/moving someone's token. The GM should confirm the move with the player before accepting the move (IMHO).
    Currently that exists in all rulesets I’ve seen. Although it would be possible to set the token instance owner with an extension. Hmm.

Character ownership/selection is broken and broken bad. Somehow nobody maintained ownership of their character, so I cleared the ownership, and then when a player selects a character it says they own EVERY character. But the game won't let them access any character except the first one, and nobody else can access it. Attempting to clear a single character by the GM clears all character ownership. Players cannot release ownership. Sometimes when releasing it says it is owned by the server from the player's perspective but not all players can see it. It's in a weird all or nothing bug.

EDIT: Didn't know it had it's own thread.
    Last edited by Transbot9; November 14th, 2019 at 01:50.

Core Rulebook Reference Manual

Technomancer Table 4-12

Missing 7th level 2 3rd level spells known.

CRB PG120
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Operatives are not receiving +3 to skills at level 7 for Operatives Edge. Please confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Operatives are not receiving +3 to skills at level 7 for Operatives Edge. Please confirm.
    That's correct. They don't receive their +1 either at level 1 unless you put in as Insight bonuses
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Can this be automated? Otherwise many players will miss it as I did. The error was caught via Hero Lab.

Starting a couple weeks ago, all of my players are getting hit with "Non-Proficient" penalties for all their attacks (-4) so they have to manually add a +4 for all attacks

Quote Originally Posted by NoizDot View Post
    Starting a couple weeks ago, all of my players are getting hit with "Non-Proficient" penalties for all their attacks (-4) so they have to manually add a +4 for all attacks
    @NoizDot
    Have them re-drop the Weapon prof's on there character sheet again. This will update the record for the new code.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information