FG Spreadshirt Swag

Alternate base challenge with ck guide question.

Hi guys, the ck guide module gives also the capability to automate tertiary ability scores, set all the base CL as 18, set the base cl as 15 + or - 3, and the like?

On a sightly unrelated note, if I buy the monster manual, do I get some automation for monster saving throw, like some button for rolling prime/non prime with hit dice modifier?
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterionaisien View Post
    Hi guys, the ck guide module gives also the capability to automate tertiary ability scores, set all the base CL as 18, set the base cl as 15 + or - 3, and the like?

On a sightly unrelated note, if I buy the monster manual, do I get some automation for monster saving throw, like some button for rolling prime/non prime with hit dice modifier?
    Im a bit out of date on CnC....
    There is/was an option I think for Tertiary scores.
    Monsters&Treasure is included in the ruleset but it doesnt have the same level of automation that 5e does.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im a bit out of date on CnC....
    There is/was an option I think for Tertiary scores.
    Monsters&Treasure is included in the ruleset but it doesnt have the same level of automation that 5e does.
    Yeah, there is an option to distinguish between primary and secondary, but I was curious if with the ck guide you get a +6 added to prime checks and stuff like that.

About M&T I do own the ruleset, but maybe the Airdhe monster modules were different. It would be nice to have two buttons to roll prime and non prime saving throws modified by hit dice, combat would run smother.
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

Blog Entries
    You do a lot of on the fly figuring in your head.

For NPCs if they have prime stats indicated when you roll off of the stat block it knows whether the roll is prime or not.

Tertiary stats handled by clicking again on the stat on the character sheet to turn the stat name blue instead of red or brown. Nothing for NPCs so just do an ad hoc figuring in your head or the modifier box.

Saves are modified by hit dice.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    You do a lot of on the fly figuring in your head.

For NPCs if they have prime stats indicated when you roll off of the stat block it knows whether the roll is prime or not.

Tertiary stats handled by clicking again on the stat on the character sheet to turn the stat name blue instead of red or brown. Nothing for NPCs so just do an ad hoc figuring in your head or the modifier box.

Saves are modified by hit dice.
    Thank you very much for your explanation!

Thread Information