FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Preface all threads with [Alien RPG] perhaps? They don't usually make a separate forum until they have a licensed ruleset and books.

Searching the FG store, I couldn’t find BRP, GURPS, or Traveller books? Are they really selling books for ALL those forum rooms under Game Systems?

And, is that really the roadblock? It would be a bummer to learn the only way to get our own room would be not in the hands of the community, but left to the odds of business dealings

Appending every post with [Alien RPG] is a sub-par solution, as we can’t expect new folks to know the protocol there, and it still puts them in the sea of other posts non-relevant. Do I need to start a petition? Reach a certain number of posts? Host a game to show that it rocks!? Tell us, oh great and powerful OZ, what must we achieve to be granted our forum independence?

BRP - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ic+Roleplaying
    There are many supplements currently in the store and I have personally just upgraded the ruleset to 3.0 standards.

GURPS - I don't believe we sell anything related to GURPS. This has been a forum as long as I have been a member and has slowly faded off over the years.

MGT1E - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/?sys=23&sort=1
    1E and 2E share the same code and only has slight variations. 1E shares the forum with 2E.

We don't currently separate forums based on every system unless it garners enough of a popularity to receive it's own forum. This is why the CoreRPG and Other Systems forum is used primarily for community creations and CoreRPG related questions and best practice is to use the brackets to signify what system is being covered. You can see this with MoreCore. It currently has a huge following and there isn't a splinter for that project, as an example. There are constant discussions on changes and improvements to the forums within the organization, but nothing to report as of yet. You may email [email protected] to voice your concerns and suggestions as well to petition Alien RPG have it's own subforum. We always welcome our community's thoughts and concerns.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thanks for your reply on the matter, I really do appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    GURPS - I don't believe we sell anything related to GURPS. This has been a forum as long as I have been a member and has slowly faded off over the years.
    petition Alien RPG have it's own subforum.
    Then I think GURPS is our platform to point at and request a room of our own! If GURPS can have one- so can we! *busts out markers and posterboard for picket sign making*

I'll send them an email, and if I have to go around gathering signatures I suppose I will...
    I always feel defeated whenever I email a support line- something about the dismissive nature of it all "Thanks for your feedback! We value it, but you'll never hear from us again!"

I'll send my email, and I will keep asking around on the forums, and maybe someday it'll get annoying enough that we'll get our own room! I mean, an extra forum room under game systems isn't going to inconvenience the rest of the community, will it?

Well like I said we are constantly discussing improvements to the forums and just waiting on the strategy on how to move forward. I believe the one thing is our support crew does a great job funneling the requests and concerns to the proper channels or handle it themselves. This kind of topic does make it to my inbox and others as well. So even the coding side gets involved. Your voice is heard
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Thanks Superteddy57, your speedy replies have illustrated just how responsive the team is

I sent my email to the support line at Smiteworks, and in the meantime I'll keep refreshing the forums page to see if we have a shiny new room! (and I am not a morecore guy, but I think they should be thrown a bone too, while we are at it!)

Well you should see the new look
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Yeah! That’s what’s UP! I can’t wait to tell the fellas!

And everyone else got one too! DRINKS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS!!!

Thanks so much, this should be really helpful!

Also... that was FAST. I barely had time to get any signatures on my petition!

I like the new layout a LOT. All the D&D under one roof, all the games with their own rooms- CLEAN.

Glad you approve. Enjoy the new layout
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information