DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The big thing with a free license is that you can't really use it to GM (as you can't save campaign data), but you can use it to view/demo non-DLC rulesets - including the community ones listed in this thread and elsewhere. The restriction of a free license for players, is that they can only join games hosted by a GM with an Ultimate license.
    I think that, in order to demo/view a ruleset in the unlicensed (free) version, you need to have a prepared campaign folder generated in a Full or Ultimate version. I don't think the demo will generate a campaign on its own.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    I think that, in order to demo/view a ruleset in the unlicensed (free) version, you need to have a prepared campaign folder generated in a Full or Ultimate version. I don't think the demo will generate a campaign on its own.
    "Create Demo Campaign" is available in the free version. It doesn't save any data, but it does allow you to look at the ruleset functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    For the MoreCore ruleset and its extension rulesets you can add a fair amount of game data to the PCs and you can export those even with a Demo version.
    You can create and use any other data in that session only as you cannot save any other data.

The Free Client can also use Manage Characters to create/edit PCs in supported rulesets.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Can you add mine to the list as well?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ntures-Ruleset
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Is anyone working on Exalted 3rd Edition, by any chance? Or Marvel Heroic Roleplaying (I've seen a character sheet for it)?

Any chance the Alien RPG can get its own forum room? The thread linked here goes to the thread where the guy writing the ruleset is doing his development work and hunting down bugs, it’s not really a place for us to share ideas and content.

FWIW, I think the game system is going places, and a dedicated space for us to chat about it and FG would help us build the community for it within FG much easier.

Thread Information