DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Thank you Damned! I did not even notice there was an ability to change the theme...
    All better now, greatly appreciated!
    Cheers!

Wow, just wow. I downloaded the Dungeons and Dragons full set (1793 minis as of today) and the tokens look incredible. Almost two thousand tokens ready to go after a few clicks. Awesome tool!
    And some of the tokens are sized Large or Huge automatically!
    Due to the nature of the "art" (photos of real painted minis instead of digital paintings/artwork) they have a serious retro vibe (at least to me) which I really dig.
    Thank you for sharing!

OK, I have downloaded the Pathfinder and Star Wars sets, and they are fantastic!

While checking out these awesome tokens, I found a few where the position of the picture could be improved. Would you like me to post feedback here, or send a PM?

This is amazing. Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you so much.

Hey all. I'm late to the party but finding difficulty getting these tokens to work. I'm sure I'm just confused and need some help. I'm running on a Mac through Steam.

I downloaded the "Mini Gallery" file, unzipped it and have two files "Mini Gallery tokens.exe" and "MinisGallery.xml".
    What do I do with these? Place the .xml file into the "moduledb" folder of my FG directory?
    Or do I run one of these files outside of FG and it allows me to select tokens from a Gallery and then save them out as a .mod file?
    If so, where do I then put that .mod file?
    TheEldritchPress.com
    Editions 1st-5th since '79
    Running on a Mac. Yup, I'm one of those guys

Blog Entries
    Hey Greylock. I think this is a Windows application. I don't think it will run on a Mac unless you have a Windows virtual machine or emulator (like WINE or Parallels) you can run them from.

Hopefully who knows for sure can chime in.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylock View Post
    Or do I run one of these files outside of FG and it allows me to select tokens from a Gallery and then save them out as a .mod file?
    Yes. But as has been noted it is a Windows executable.

If so, where do I then put that .mod file?
    If you use the "Download Selected as Module" button in the app it will place the generated module file in the correct location in the FG data structure. Which is <FG App Data>\modules - get to FG App Data by clicking the folder icon in the top right of the main FG launch screen.

Further info on modules here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...erview#Modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay, that helps. Thanks. If I were to run this app on a windows machine would it allow me to save a .mod anywhere and then move it over to my FG App Data folder manually?
    TheEldritchPress.com
    Editions 1st-5th since '79
    Running on a Mac. Yup, I'm one of those guys

Blog Entries
    Okay, that helps. Thanks. If I were to run this app on a windows machine would it allow me to save a .mod anywhere and then move it over to my FG App Data folder manually?
    Yep.

Thread Information