DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Newly purchased monster manual not available to use in my campaign

I purchased D&D 5E Monser Manual through the website - not Steam - and it shows up in my vault - I even tried deleting and updating - it's back in my vault, but I cannot access it in my "Welcome to Ravenloft" campaign
    I've tried the login and update business but it doesn't seem to work!
    Help!

Just to be sure you have opened the MM in your data module activation screen? And you are playing a 5e campaign?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Zacchaeus - i went thru this process - but not sure what data module activation screen is - yes 5E campaign already have Curse of Strahd and players handbook and SRD in that library
    Thanks for your help!
    ================================================== ================================================== ===============

Thanks for purchasing this downloadable content (DLC) pack for Fantasy Grounds (FG).

This product has been linked with our built-in patch system to simplify installation, product updates and re-installs if you ever change your computer system. Please follow the steps below and email [email protected] if you have any difficulties.

Installation:
    1. Launch FG application
    2. Click on Settings
    3. Click on the Manage button in the Purchases section.
    4. Enter your FG web site login and user name, and click Login. Verify that the login status message states a successful login.
    5. Close the Account window.
    6. Close the Settings window.
    7. Click on the Update button.

The updater will install all files needed for your DLC content. If this product is a library, token or adventure module, then you will launch your campaign and then activate the module in the module activation window. This is located under Library | Modules or Tokens | Modules.

If you don't see the product listed in your Order History, then it most likely means that you checked out without linking it to your forum account. If this happens, create a forum account (if you don't already have one) and then email [email protected] to link the order with that account. We will need the Order ID # and the account user id that we need to link it to.

Enjoy.

Zacchaeus - you were exactly right I forgot about the module activation screen - i am all good now, thanks

Thread Information