FG Spreadshirt Swag

Savage World of Flash Gordon

Was wondering the following:

1.) Is this going to get a Fantasy Grounds release or not due to licensing?

2.) Is any one working on doing a FG conversion for it? The 1st Kickstarter PDF is out for the main book and I've done all the races, most of the equipment (2 small tables to do that will be finished tonight), all the vehicles (Except: Vehicle Weapons still need to to the FG entries as I didn't have the Vehicle Weapon chart finished when I entered them all in), and the new Hindrances, and was looking at getting the creatures, new powers, and edges done in the next few days. So was wondering if anyone else was doing a conversion or needed help with doing one or could use what I've done if someone is doing an official module.

I believe I saw a note on Discord that Ikael was working on it, but I'd have to ask him or lokiare to be sure.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    Was wondering the following:

1.) Is this going to get a Fantasy Grounds release or not due to licensing?

2.) Is any one working on doing a FG conversion for it? The 1st Kickstarter PDF is out for the main book and I've done all the races, most of the equipment (2 small tables to do that will be finished tonight), all the vehicles (Except: Vehicle Weapons still need to to the FG entries as I didn't have the Vehicle Weapon chart finished when I entered them all in), and the new Hindrances, and was looking at getting the creatures, new powers, and edges done in the next few days. So was wondering if anyone else was doing a conversion or needed help with doing one or could use what I've done if someone is doing an official module.
    I have been assigned to work the conversion. I will be using SWEL extension to do it. I don't have the estimates for the release yet but expect the conversion in a month or two
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Ok thanks. I'll just wait for the official conversion at this point since one is in the works and I'll just be wasting time doing a conversion or most of one and then having the official version come out shortly afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    I have been assigned to work the conversion. I will be using SWEL extension to do it. I don't have the estimates for the release yet but expect the conversion in a month or two
    Any news on this conversion?

It looks like this has been on the shelf for a while. Is there still any hope for a Flash Gordon release?

My one-shot on Saturday was me testing the release found a couple of issues will be fixing them this week. - Issue were part of the SWADE update.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thanks Doswelk! That's great news. I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for it.

Thread Information