DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I did ask a question related to this topic on the FantasyGrounds Friday of Doug. The question was if there was going to be support for players drawing their own map and showing it to other players. His response was no. His follow up seemed to suggest it wasn't going to be a feature added later either.

Couple of my players have asked for it in my games but perhaps we're just anomalies.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Couple of my players have asked for it in my games but perhaps we're just anomalies.
    Not just your players, most of mine have made a reference to it at some point. At present we have one player map offline and share it in a text chatgroup via our phones.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Add it to the wishlist and ask people to vote for it...
    Excellent idea.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

That is the way to do it right there Nice!

Blog Entries
    The idea is here on the wishlist; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=126027

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

imgur.com.... Greenshot, a free screen grab program, can grab screen shots and then upload them to imgur while putting the link on the clipboard. After uploading, you just paste the link in chat or a whisper. I use it as a GM, players mapping could use it to share their maps.

Otherwise, all kinds of stuff happens in discord whispers

Thread Information