5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 56 of 59 First ... 6465455565758 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    For everybody out there!
    Is there anybody out there? .... cue guitar...

So, I tried to grab the "Author" extension from the forge and it says I own it, unfortunately it's not showing up in my extensions list.

Never mind. I followed the directions on how to fix this. Thank you!

For those that don't know, it's stored in the encrypted Data (AKA Vault) folder of FGU.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Is there a list of modules and extensions from the forge that work with 2e FGU, I have a few but get a lot of Errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Natewizard View Post
    Is there a list of modules and extensions from the forge that work with 2e FGU, I have a few but get a lot of Errors.
    Not sure what you mean "2e FGU" but Author should work with any CoreRPG based system in general.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Not sure what you mean "2e FGU" but Author should work with any CoreRPG based system in general.
    Hi I just learned about this great module from some recent Fantasy Grounds Academy videos, and tried using this to export from a D&D 4E module I have converted.

Initially I was seeing nothing created in the Builder, and after some investigation it seems like 4E uses different tags in the reference manual index than are created by Author.

From comparing with a reference created using Builder under the 4E ruleset, it seems that 4E uses <chapter> instead of <chapters>, <section> instead of <subchapters> and <article> instead of <refpages>.

I'm using a regex in Notepad++ to convert these after saving db.xml, but it's a little inconvenient.

1) Hi, After importing all the stories into RefMan, how do I import an individual story?

2) When it gives me the choice of the Frame type, it doesn't let me select anything (I think it's a bug). Is there a way to fix it?

Thx

You can reimport - Author picks up anything new you've added.

Thread Information