FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 54 of 59 First ... 4445253545556 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

I don't see any messages from Author other than the initial. Type /author and click the import button. Lets see the messages it gives.

Peeled away from the PC for bed. I’ll follow up in the morning. Thanks for the quick responses!

Thats it. Beautiful work!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ok - use /author first to copy your data into the RefMan Builder.
    There is also a button on upper sidebar or you’ll see a menu button if you use better menus.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Even once you pointed it out I still didnt notice it until I hovered over everything!
    Yeah, it would be much better if there were text based buttons there but, it is what it is
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Possibly a dumb question, but I searched the thread for it. Is Project Author FGU-only now? I can't seem to find a link to the latest outside of Forge and I believe Forge is FGU?

Thank you!
    Thom

Quote Originally Posted by smorpheus View Post
    Possibly a dumb question, but I searched the thread for it. Is Project Author FGU-only now? I can't seem to find a link to the latest outside of Forge and I believe Forge is FGU?

Thank you!
    Thom
    Author is FGU only on the Forge. I no longer maintain working copies for FGC.
    ---

Thread Information