DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 42 of 59 First ... 32404142434452 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

I don't suppose there's a space at the start? That would cause that match expression to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by liammozz View Post
    i have no clue what that means sorry
    It should match any number and punctuation that starts the name of the story until it's not a number or punctuation.

The suggestion you have a leading space could be the issue. All I can say is it should work with what you described.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

i have no clue what that means sorry
    i figured it out i forgot to put the story elements into a group. rookie mistake

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    It should match any number and punctuation that starts the name of the story until it's not a number or punctuation.

The suggestion you have a leading space could be the issue. All I can say is it should work with what you described.
    i forgot to add the story elements to the groups. rookie mistake.

do i have to do anything special to make images show up in the refrence because they are just clickable links

i forgot to add the story elements to the groups. rookie mistake.

do i have to do anything special to make images show up in the refrence because they are just clickable links
    First post has the details.

Inline images are now supported with a few caveats.
    The drag/dropped image link in the Story must be by itself. If you want a list of images you'll need to list them as individual, not stacked.
    The descriptive text for the link must not contain <>'s. This also means you cannot apply bold/underline/italic options.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    First post has the details.
    image20.png

i cant for the life of me figure out what im doing wrong

Update 5.10

• Updates for FGU inline image support

For inline images to work in FGU, they must be "local" to the campaign you are working on. You cannot link a image that is in another module and expect it to show inline.

Please test this and let me know what it works with and what it doesn't. This is still experimental, in my local testing it works for my specific tests... it might not for you.
    ---

Good Day Celestian
    I have version 5.10 and created a fresh campaign with only Author running. After filling in Story entries I did an /export and selected Reference Manual and Story (I did try selecting all as well).
    It shows a successful export.
    When I open the MOD it shows Reference Manual and Story. When clicking on the Reference Manual it is blank. When clicking on the Story it shows my entries.

Obviously I am missing something because I used to use this awesome extension in FGC during the covid shutdowns and it worked perfectly. Thanks for all you do

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Celestian
    I have version 5.10 and created a fresh campaign with only Author running. After filling in Story entries I did an /export and selected Reference Manual and Story (I did try selecting all as well).
    It shows a successful export.
    When I open the MOD it shows Reference Manual and Story. When clicking on the Reference Manual it is blank. When clicking on the Story it shows my entries.

Obviously I am missing something because I used to use this awesome extension in FGC during the covid shutdowns and it worked perfectly. Thanks for all you do
    Story entries need to be in a group/category. You can see the details on the first post.
    ---

Good Day Celestian
    Thanks for the fast response. I just had that thought and went into FGU to test it and verified this exact thing and was coming back to update!

Thread Information