Starfinder Playlist
Page 25 of 59 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

Great project this one. Thanks! I am really enjoying it.

It is helping me a lot with a module for a MoreCore Ruleset.

Well... I was trying to link a Data to a Reference Manual page like this:

Capture 1.PNG

All good until export it.

Here is how it appears when I open my Module Reference Manual:

Capture 2.PNG

All blank this Data "Items"

I tryied with other Datas and also with two different Rulesets (5e, MoreCore)

Thanks again for this project. Good luck on it.

Seems like you didn't export the Items data. I would check the export screen again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Seems like you didn't export the Items data. I would check the export screen again.
    ^^ this is most likely...

Capture 3.PNG

Here we are.
    (Left Side) Accessing Items directly from Module
    (Right Side) Accessing Items linked from Reference Manual

I tryied to interact with Item Data from Reference Manual and Console happens:

Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class ( : item.id-00006@Modulo Teste - 5e)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/campaign_button_new.lua"]:28: attempt to index local 'w' (a nil value)

Are you trying to link to the "Items" on the right list of records?

If so... That's not something I built support for or tested. If not...

I just ran a quick test locally using 5e (looks like what you're using). I just copied items from the 5E phb item list and used those.

When I exported I hit "select all" for all records to export.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Are you trying to link to the "Items" on the right list of records?
    Yes, that is. I think I should tell you that. Sorry.

As a suggestion, I think it might be a good idea if we could link data from those records.

Thank you

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't see this question while scanning this thread. Is there a way to get this extension to work with the Edge of the Empire Ruleset? When I load this extension, I get the following error:

Ruleset Error: windowclass: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (encounter) does not match an existing windowclass. Skipped. File (campaign/record_story_author.xml)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (button_bulk_add)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (button_bulk_add_down)
    Runtime Notice: s'Registring tvsize slash handler'
    Runtime Notice: s'dieboxviewlistmanager.lua: onInit()'
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_author_adnd.lua"]:53: attempt to index global 'LibraryData' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshactorlist'
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon ()
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshdestinychits'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = lightsidechit'
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshdestinychits'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = lightsidechit'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = darksidechit'

It doesn't seem so due to a different setup for that rule set compared to 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by tstory30 View Post
    It doesn't seem so due to a different setup for that rule set compared to 5E.
    No clue what Empire Ruleset is but if it's not based on CoreRPG then this extension will not work with it sadly.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    No clue what Empire Ruleset is but if it's not based on CoreRPG then this extension will not work with it sadly.
    It's Star Wars: Edge of the Empire. And, no, it's not based on CoreRPG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information