FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 32 of 59 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last

Thread: Project: Author

I am assuming that the misalignment as seen in the image below is due to the bold text in the header. Is there any way to prevent this other than removing the bold?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I am assuming that the misalignment as seen in the image below is due to the bold text in the header. Is there any way to prevent this other than removing the bold?
    Is that in FGU? I've not seen that behavior in anything and further I don't think the alignment can even be set in a reference-manual like that.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Is that in FGU? I've not seen that behavior in anything and further I don't think the alignment can even be set in a reference-manual like that.
    Yes, sorry. It's FGU. The problem doesn't appear in Classic and doesn't manifest if the module was parsed. Carl's going to have a look at it so it may not have anything too do with Author.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...align-properly
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, sorry. It's FGU. The problem doesn't appear in Classic and doesn't manifest if the module was parsed. Carl's going to have a look at it so it may not have anything too do with Author.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...align-properly
    I suspected, I've had similar issues elsewhere with alignment/fonts in FGU.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    [EDIT] oops, I am really late to the party. Just saw the other posts. Ignore the following.

I wonder. Which line(s) is/are actually messed up? Is it the top line? Or the 2nd and 3rd lines. If it’s the first line maybe it’s a proximity to the paragraph text above. Zacchaeus can you add a blank line above the first line, does that fix it? Can you add another link above the first line? Does that affect the alignments? In my mind from other graphical user interfaces (other projects and implementation languages/settings) that I have designed or worked on, this looks like an “engine” issue to me. As celestian mentions, Unity?
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; May 28th, 2020 at 17:59.

Best extension ever.

Is there some clever way to mark certain section of the page to be marked as frame, so I don't have to go to the XML and manually create IDs? I see that the extension creates different IDs within a block if there is image for example, but frame is all or nothing so far.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Best extension ever.

Is there some clever way to mark certain section of the page to be marked as frame, so I don't have to go to the XML and manually create IDs? I see that the extension creates different IDs within a block if there is image for example, but frame is all or nothing so far.
    That decision was made so that no markup was needed to create a reference manual.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    That decision was made so that no markup was needed to create a reference manual.
    I.e. I have to go in the XML to have multiple frames within single page? For now it is one global frame for the whole page.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I.e. I have to go in the XML to have multiple frames within single page? For now it is one global frame for the whole page.
    You are correct. If/when they ever allow Story entries to be viewed similarly to how refmanuals are so you can just right click and add a frame for a selection block it'll be one frame per Story entry.
    ---

Thought so, thanks for the confirmation. XML-labor pains, here I come.

Thread Information