5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

[FGDaze] Undermountain - Against the Cult of Talona

A friend of a friend has asked for your help. He is a wealthy merchant in the City and his young daughter has been kidnapped and he has no one to turn to. He dares not go to the Watch as he fears the cultists will find out and carry out their threat to kill her. He can only trust a few friends, and those that they trust. That's you.

The Cult of Talona are a vile breed. Worshipers of the Mistress of Disease, the Mother of All Plagues, the Lady of Poison bring only pain, suffering and death. Rescue young Katania, bring proof of the cult's evil if you can, gain the favor of a wealthy benefactor.

Play Time - 09:00 MST (-0700 GMT)
    Genre - Dungeon Delve
    Ruleset/Setting - D&D 5th Edition / Forgotten Realms
    Calendar Entry - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2909
    Characters - 2nd Level Pregens Provided
    Voice: Teamspeak on ts.fg-con.com

This will be a three hour delve. I've been working on developing a FG 5E version of the legendary Undermountain dungeon. Incorporating information from published accessories from Ruins of Undermountain (1991) through Halls of Undermountain (2012) but adopted for the next generation of adventurers. If you've delved through the Undermountain before, you will recognize the places, but with new twists, traps and monsters your experience might just lead you astray. If you've never experienced the Undermountain, now is the time to partake in a small portion of this epic adventure.

All players welcomed, experience with D&D 5E and Fantasy Grounds license not required.

To Apply

• Reply to this post with your interest
    • Choose a character from the list below
    • Visit the calendar entry, apply there with the desired character

Available Pregen Characters

[Name, class, background, race, sex, other, alignment]
    - Niserie, cleric (Mieliki), acolyte, wood elf, female, domain of nature, NG
    - Edgar Scarface, cleric (Tempus), gladiator, half orc, male, domain of tempest, CN
    - Rhogdinn, barbarian, urchin, dragonborn (white), male, CG
    - Rorgo Rockhelm, paladin (Ilmater), soldier, dwarf (mountain), male, LG
    - Rrohd Grimcutter, fighter, folk hero, half-orc, male, NG
    - Alunair Songdancer, ranger, outlander, half-elf, female, CG
    - Drake Grave, rogue, noble, human, male, CN
    - Fate Nemisis, rogue, pirate, halfling (lightfoot), female, CG
    - Comet Darksilver, warlock (fey), charlatan, tiefling, male, NG
    - Quake Royal, wizard (evocation), sage, elf (high), male, NG
    - Talon Lordkiller, sorceror (wild magic), hermit, gnome (forest), male, CG
    - Paradox, monk, spy, human, male, LN

Post any questions, comments, etc in this thread.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; January 2nd, 2018 at 18:17.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I would like to play as 'Fate Nemisis', pirate rogue. Sounds like grand fun.
    Ultimate License

Blog Entries
    Awesome Ahoggya, glad to have you.

And from Claudian_:
    Hey man,

I'd like to join the oneshot you are thinking of running for the 20th FGDaze but I won't know if I could 100% attend until sometime next week and I can get my schedule sorted. Pencil me in as Drake Grave the Rogue please though, I wouldn't want to 100% commit to reserving a spot then let you down if you had several applicants. I'm fairly new to FG myself and haven't played this adventure before so I'd be grateful for the experience and this is the perfect opportunity to learn in my eyes. Will you already have the PCs set up and hand them out on the day or do we fiddle around with our stats and the skills we pick so long as we have the right backgrounds/races to fit would be my one question about it.

Cheers, hopefully be with you on the 20th to brave the Undermountain.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I signed up on the calendar event as Rorgo Rockhelm, paladin (Ilmater), soldier, dwarf (mountain), male, LG.

Blog Entries
    Oh, glad to hear it mlesnews! Let me know any questions.

As we get closer I will be reaching out with with info for everyone.

Blog Entries
    Aww... damn wrong time of the day for me. Have fun!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Aww... damn wrong time of the day for me. Have fun!
    Sorry to hear that. Their is a similar adventure being run six hours later if that help? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Yawning-Portal

I'm up for some 5e action if you'll have me.

I can pick up Quake Royal the wizard or Alunair Songdancer the ranger.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    I'm up for some 5e action if you'll have me.

I can pick up Quake Royal the wizard or Alunair Songdancer the ranger.
    Sure, glad to have you. Take your pick. I will make the characters available before hand in case people want to take a look at them in detail.

Sounds great. I'll tentatively take up Quake, the calendar lists another wizard so I put Alunair just in case as I like rangers too.

Thread Information